1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Gyrusens+ [v1.8.6]

Alien reptile race from distant lands, and more! (No longer requires Airless Dungeons!)

1. Sloppily fixing what was still broken

G.Xyon
    Eiloh!

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been a little ill as of late and distracted by other games, but I'm back with another update! This time around I've addressed issues with the NPCs, albeit I'm far from fixing them, as their behavior is... pretty annoying at times.

Here's the rundown:

Fixes:
    +/- Fixed villagers: Villagers should now be working as intended with the new Tenant system.

+/- Fixed merchants: Merchants are working, however the tenant system will make them fairly jittery if they cannot find a home or are near a home but is inaccessible.

+/- Changed follower guards to regular guards: Follower behavior simply attacks anything that's not you, including friendly NPCs, guards, friendly guards, enemy guards, and anything else that moves and can either hold a knife or bear teeth. Because of this, having Followers would be a risk in villages (and anywhere else that has NPCs), and therefore have been turned into stationary guards until this is fixed.

+/- Fixed guards overall: Guards should be working as intended.

+/- Revamped Voidum Armor: Voidum armor is now a utility armor rather than a power-boosting armor: the set will give you massive debuffs, however it compensates with great power. The entire set, if worn, will grant invulnerability to nearly all damage (liquid, status, physical, but not from planetary atmospheres), however it comes with tremendous drawbacks, such as having a maximum of 1HP, 1 Energy, and -100% damage from any source.

Thanks for your time, have a good one!
Return to update list...