1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Gyrusens+ [v1.8.6]

Alien reptile race from distant lands, and more! (No longer requires Airless Dungeons!)

1. Faintly Fixing

G.Xyon
    Another daily hotfix! This time around I tackled some minor issues with new keywords, which affected the following:

+/- Fixed Portal crashing: Some keywords were tossed about and with some new changes, things have been crashing! Dealt with these new changes (really, just changed 3 words...), and now the portals SHOULD be working to order. If you encounter any more anomalies than you can handle, send me a PM!

+/- Fixed issue with armors triggers: Polished that shiny steel armor now, and now the NPC should accept it for the Erchius mission. No one can resist the shiny.

*This may mean that you may have to make a new set of steel armor! I do apologize for any issues!

- Removed Gyrusen Village: There's been a few issues here and there with it spawning in the past, however now it refuses to generate altogether in an ideal (and closed) environment, so I'll be removing it entirely until I manage to revamp it to behave like normal dungeons. Sorry!

Thank you for your patience, keep those bugs a-comin'!

Have a good one!
Return to update list...