1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Gyrusens+ [v1.8.6]

Alien reptile race from distant lands, and more! (No longer requires Airless Dungeons!)

1. Cancel the funeral, there's an update!

G.Xyon
    Back from a well-deserved summer break!

Just some minor updates and fixes I noticed while doing a normal, non-admin playthrough! It's been a while...

Anyway, here's the good stuff!

Tweaks

+/- Switched Rubium/Impervium armor recipes
    While playing through I spotted this small error, the Fire and Cursed sets got accidentally mixed up! Fire will now take Rubium and Cursed will take Impervium, as it's supposed to. This should make progression a little easier!

+/- Added Gyrusenic Seal descriptions
    Speaking of armor sets and whatnots, I noticed I often found myself crafting the seals themselves to find out which set did what (it could just be me due to my horrible memory). I went ahead and changed the description of them all to give a small hint as to what kind of set they are! Their unlocks are respective to each one as per usual, except magnified as hinted in the description of the seal itself. It should be easier to tell which does what now without having to hunt and waste resources!

+/- Added varied seal unlocks
    Added the ability to unlock the next set of items in the Seal sets also by crafting the chest piece of each armor aside from the weapons, in case you don't want to craft the weapons.

+/- Changed namegen a bit
    Small change to it. Different names and stuff.

+/- Adjusts for Tier 4+ ship designs
    Changed the ship sprite a little bit, adjusting some things in it, nothing too crazy.

As well, how are y'all enjoying the mod? Are there any changes you'd like to see? Item/armor balance? Sprite changes? Lore? Want to express how much you love the little scaleballs? Want to berate for making them too humanoid-esque? Let me know what you think in the discussion thread!

Take care, and have a good one!
Return to update list...