1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Gyrusens+ [v1.8.6]

Alien reptile race from distant lands, and more! (No longer requires Airless Dungeons!)

1. Supra Updaet Broos: Village Edition!

G.Xyon
    .Got some goodies for y'all today!

+Gyrusen Village: It's finally finished! After a few grueling weeks of procrastination and much though, it's finally up and running! The village contains a much more general feel of what the Mini Dungeons and the GSF Base offer, along with alot of unique structures, NPCs, and items! I won't go too much into detail about what they have and what it looks like, but all I will say is that they're relatively easy to find in Garden/Lush biomes!

+Ouron Teleporter: Added an Ouron-style Teleporter to the Teleshop. Recipe is the same as the rest!

+Voidum Amalgamator & Voidum Blocks: The Voidum Amalgamator is a new yet fairly small crafting table, where you can craft Voidum Blocks, Glowing Voidum Blocks (of multiple colors) , and Voidum bars for equipment! Due to this new addition, the order of unlocking certain voidum-related items and their crafting locations has been changed to suit the new table's appearance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

To keep you guys updated on my current to-do list, here's the rest of the following updates remaining before the mod hits the 1.0 version:

> Custom Respawn Sprites & Global Sprite polish
    Now that me and my partner have enough free time and free hands to work on other things, we're going to attempt to fix some of the rushed/placeholder pieces so they feel a little bit better to look at. This includes palette changes, shading fixes, alterations to make the shape look better, among other tweaks. At this time, we've taken into consideration adding different types of tails, however this has proven to become difficult due to the limit of the spritesheets; we'll keep thinking, so don't get your hopes down! This section doesn't include the ship because...

> New Ship Model + Post-T4 Expansions
    Along with the re-spriting, we'll be redoing the ship model along with proper post-T4 expansions. This will, sadly, mean that you will have to delete your character (possibly migrate your goodies to a planet beforehand) due to the change of the mapping. Sorry! Hopefully this'll be the last character wipe you'll see from this mod.

> Quest Line
    And to ease it all out, I'll finish up the custom quest line for the gyrusens to give it a bit of a special feel to it along as a little bit more to do afterwards you finish the main thing. Maybe I'll toss in some bounties from NPCs, but I may postpone that for another update.

Thanks alot for passing by, now that things are a little bit easier you should all see me pop in from time to time!

Have a good one!
    capizma likes this.
Return to update list...