1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Gyrusens+ [v1.8.6]

Alien reptile race from distant lands, and more! (No longer requires Airless Dungeons!)

1. Ickura
    Ickura
    5/5,
    Version: [v1.8.6]
    Goofy, and beautiful
  2. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    5/5,
    Breath taking...
  3. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    update this pls :)
  4. olsenitis
    olsenitis
    5/5,
    awesome mod
    best one ever
  5. gopnik
    gopnik
    5/5,
    BY FAR THE BEST MOD I HAVE EVER EVER USED THANK YOU SSOOOOOOOO MUUCH NEVER SEEN A BETTER MOD IM NOT USING SARCASM
  6. AArticuno3
    AArticuno3
    5/5,
    Version: [v1.8]
    Awesome mod! (The Download link doesn't work?)
    1. G.Xyon
      Author's Response
      Whoops! Dropbox dun goofed. Download should be working now!
      As well, thank you for the 5*s, hope you enjoy the mod!
  7. Dragon_Tom005
    Dragon_Tom005
    5/5,
    Version: [v.1.7.6]
    You know what this mod is only missing?
    Well i'll tell you...
    Nothing... Nothing at all.
    Hah! Great mod.
  8. fyrekat3
    fyrekat3
    5/5,
    Version: [v.1.7.6]
    Will you add the mod on the steam workshop ?
  9. Saint Apollyon
    Saint Apollyon
    5/5,
    Version: [v.1.7.5]
    I've been looking forward to playing this race again! I didn't learn until recently that it had been updated-
  10. ZaChrome
    ZaChrome
    5/5,
    Version: [v.1.7.5]
    good mod adding its fair share of stuff, all around a well crafted race.
    The only negative point in my opinion would be the colors used for the race, but it's just preference at this point
    continue the hard work!
  11. David Freeman
    David Freeman
    5/5,
    Version: Glad Giraffe [v. 1.7]
    The mod has really improved my game but I've been running into an issue saying something about missing an exception for airless dungeons.
    1. G.Xyon
      Author's Response
      Ah, yes! Near the bottom of the mod overview there's a section which says that the mod [Airless Dungeons] is a dependency for it! It's a small mini-mod which can be found in my mod project list within my profile. (Or alternatively, click the link in the mod overview!)
  12. BlackDevil
    BlackDevil
    5/5,
    Nice work!
  13. soczahn
    soczahn
    5/5,
    Love the mod but my favorite thing has to be the lizard puppies x3
    i wish i could have them with all of my characters :3
  14. Dragonclaw
    Dragonclaw
    5/5,
    Awesome mod, I love the race and pretty much everything in it. There was a little issue when some of the new planets I visited became moons, but it stopped. Great mod!
    1. G.Xyon
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the 5*s and glad you're enjoying it! I had that issue as well, however the mod does not modify any existing vanilla biomes in such a way. Have you also been using FU in conjuction with the mod?
  15. ResicAdorna
    ResicAdorna
    5/5,
    Hey! Recently downloaded this and got really into it. c:
    Great work on everything; especially the sprite work.

I was wondering though, do you have the ID's for certain items anywhere?
    1. G.Xyon
      Author's Response
      Thanks alot for the 5*s! I'm very glad you're enjoying it! As for the IDs, currently we don't have a repository for them, however if there's any questions, you can feel free to ask in the discussion board.
  16. Adog_1
    Adog_1
    5/5,
    Gr8 mod but if u don't mind me asking were do u get white coal and ouron ore.
    1. G.Xyon
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the 5*s! For White Coal and Ouron Bars, you need to make Ouron Goop, which you can find in the Gyrusenic Anvil. The recipe to make it should be fairly straight forward! Good luck!
  17. Ghostikailo
    Ghostikailo
    5/5,
    Great mod, very nice work, and thank you for the Updates. The ship you made is one of the best I have seen, very nice detail.
    1. G.Xyon
      Author's Response
      Thank you lots for the 5*! We always try to bring out only quality content and patches, hope you're enjoying!
  18. Omega_novakid6
    Omega_novakid6
    4/5,
    Nice work with the mod, character is well animated, vast weaponry, and certainly spices up how to get through the game. Though it seems the sythe doesn't have an appearance when I'm holding it, so hopefully you may know whats up or it could be just bug in current version.
    1. G.Xyon
      Author's Response
      Oh hey! Thanks a bunch for the review, I'm glad you're enjoying the mod! As well, thank you for notifying me of the bug; found what it is and currently fixing it.
  19. THEPROGAMR
    THEPROGAMR
    5/5,
    Version: Glad Giraffe [v. 1.6]
    Gr8 mod has lots of content
  20. SiFiGeek36
    SiFiGeek36
    5/5,
    Version: Glad Giraffe [v. 1.5.6]
    Hey I am glad its working now, but I have encountered a problem with the scythe I can not damage things as soon as I craft it. Its it just a conflict with other mods or do I just re download it
    1. G.Xyon
      Author's Response
      Hey! Thanks, it's good to be back! On this current patch there's an issue with the armors which lowers total damage, which has been corrected and will be live in the next patch.