1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Gyrusens+ [v1.8.6]

Alien reptile race from distant lands, and more! (No longer requires Airless Dungeons!)

1. SiFiGeek36
    SiFiGeek36
    5/5,
    Version: Pleased Giraffe [v.1.5.5]
    Love the idea of this mod. Just wish is would run it keeps crashing. I even removed all my mods to see if it would work, but It wouldn't even then what is happening?
    1. G.Xyon
      Author's Response
      Oh don't worry, it's not your mods! Mine is severely outdated, however I'm currently working on it; you can keep an eye on the work that's been done in the official blog! Check the discussion board for more info! Thanks for the 5*s!
  2. shaun4519
    shaun4519
    4/5,
    I love this mod it's probably one of my favorites. I do have only one question though, why are the last tiers of armor invisible?
    1. G.Xyon
      Author's Response
      Good question! I'm planning something simple but good for them, but haven't actually started on it, haha! Thanks for rating!
  3. Solzucht
    Solzucht
    4/5,
    From the pictures i would say the mod is really amazing...problem is just i cant get it running, i guess it does confront somehow another mod of mine (which are too many for a review write off) but may i be able to test it sometime :)
  4. Paarthurnax128
    Paarthurnax128
    5/5,
    Pls-pls-pls, author, update this mod to latest version, i rly like it
  5. elvino
    elvino
    5/5,
    how do i install this mod?!?! :confused:
    1. G.Xyon
      Author's Response
      Toss the .modpak file into the mods folder inside the "giraffe_storage" version. Boot up the game and enjoy. Also, thanks for the 5*s.
  6. velarustler82500
    velarustler82500
    5/5,
    i have only had a gyrusen for about an hour and i already love his mod the only thing i want to know is where is the data patch for S.A.I.L? is it a later quest or is it a random item?
  7. damwab
    damwab
    5/5,
    The mod I was looking for! Me and my friends are gonna have so much fun playing with this race! Good job guys, keep it up! You guys have some real good potential behind it! It already looks, and works, Great!
  8. Lunar Haze
    Lunar Haze
    5/5,
    I can see this mod has a TON of potential. Keep working and just see where your mind takes you. :>
  9. Dragon_Tom005
    Dragon_Tom005
    5/5,
    Version: Pleased Giraffe [v1.5]
    After playing with this race for about 3 weeks, now. This mod is really great. At first I was kind of skeptical but I decided to give it a try. I have used parts of the mod before on a server. But I had never actually experienced the whole mod. So after trying it out, I've come to learn that it was VERY deep and slightly complicated. I got stuck a couple times, but I like that. I enjoy when a game gets a bit hard for me. It reminds me of that "survive the first night" Cliche. It's also really cool how much there is to explore, in the mod. I find myself getting lost in all the cool stuff to craft and find, in the mod. I'd keep going but I've made my point. I really love this mod. :D
    1. G.Xyon
      Author's Response
      Thank you kindly for the 5* rating and wonderful words! All reviews and feedback make this all worth while, thank you!
  10. Mr.UNDER
    Mr.UNDER
    5/5,
    Version: Pleased Giraffe [v1.2]
    Because i like it
  11. acidchalk
    acidchalk
    5/5,
    Version: Pleased Giraffe [v1.1]
    I love this mod its great and your cities are fun to find and explore. My only issue is the crazy ammount of credits you find. 1 house had 1k which is ok, a little much but still passable but this one house well two houses really each had 10k in em! Thats a crazy rich alien i tell you whut!
    1. G.Xyon
      Author's Response
      Many thanks for the 5* Rating! And much obliged for the feedback, I've tweaked it a little bit. Gyrs do like to hoard money, you know!
  12. TheBauz
    TheBauz
    5/5,
    Awesome mod! :)
    1. G.Xyon
      Author's Response
      Tyty! If you have any suggestions you might like to see, or perhaps point out any issues or bugs, feel free to drop a post on the discussion board! Mighty thankful for the 5* review!
  13. GarGorilla
    GarGorilla
    5/5,
    It is great, but upgrading ships with the license merchant, even with the materials listed, it won't work. I'm just wondering if there are different items set.
    1. G.Xyon
      Author's Response
      Whoops, there is! The game now requires Upgrade Modules instead of regular resources to upgrade ships. I'll update the text on the ship's SAIL to reflect these changes; and mighty thankful for the 5* review!
  14. Makein
    Makein
    5/5,
    Version: Spirited Giraffe [1.0]
    1. G.Xyon
      Author's Response
      Mighty grateful for the 5* review! I'll be updating sometime soon, life's getting in the way a little bit! Thanks for being so patient and for the temp fix!
  15. BBKong
    BBKong
    5/5,
    This is a really well polished Race mod, one of my favorites. The only thing I have trouble with is I can't seem to enter the Erchius mission. What armor for the Gyrusens qualifies as steel? How do you complete "Old Roots"? Also, I was lucky enough to get a lot of Gyrusen structures on my starting planet, o a bought a scythe from the merchant and the rest of the game is a breeze so far.
  16. DeanB
    DeanB
    5/5,
    Edited for own use. c:
    <small>(No, i havn't submitted it or anything)</small>
    1. G.Xyon
      Author's Response
      Edited, eh? I'd like to see what stuff you came up with! Also thanks for the 5*!
  17. Kashmir
    Kashmir
    5/5,
    Version: Spirited Giraffe [0.8]
    Love this mod. A lot of hard work went into making this the perfect race mod. It's like a game all to itself.
  18. Cheezemaniac
    Cheezemaniac
    5/5,
    Version: Upbeat Giraffe
    Great mod, my brother loves playing reptilian races.
  19. marsroverII
    marsroverII
    4/5,
    This is a great mod. For tweaks, what was said by a person before, i'd like to see tail customizations. If it's not too much trouble, i'd like a developed relation with the other races, so that it seems more origonal and in-depth. all-in-all it's a fun race to use. Thank you.
    1. G.Xyon
      Author's Response
      I see, thanks for the suggestions and rate! I'll make sure to put it on the list and mess with it sometime soon!
  20. Snowpup
    Snowpup
    5/5,
    Love it. Thanks for letting your race live on in multiplayer!
    1. G.Xyon
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much for the rate! And no problem!