1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Gyrusens+ [v1.8.6]

Alien reptile race from distant lands, and more! (No longer requires Airless Dungeons!)

1. iiLastKingzii
    iiLastKingzii
    5/5,
    Version: Enraged Koala
    Great and fun race mod love it
  2. DragonBornTerraria
    DragonBornTerraria
    5/5,
    2spooky4me
  3. betailas
    betailas
    5/5,
    Cool mod, one of the best mods ever! Kinda peglaci
    1. G.Xyon
      Author's Response
      Thanks alot for the 5* review! And yeah, Peglaci was a pretty big inspiration for the contents of the mod!
  4. EpicNomming
    EpicNomming
    5/5,
    Spooky! Love the concept, weapons and everything. Lizardy people :D
    If their tails fall off, do they grow back?
    1. G.Xyon
      Author's Response
      Sadly noooooo! They have very very resistant scales (especially at their feet, which is why they never wear shoes), so they never really developed that awesome regrow mechanism. Also tyvm for the review and 5*!
  5. Harakhti
    Harakhti
    5/5,
    I see original content and effort put into it. Didn't even have to think too much.
    1. G.Xyon
      Author's Response
      Thank you so much for the review and 5*! Suggestions and ideas for improvement are more than welcome!
  6. subscrool
    subscrool
    3/5,
    This is amazing but atleast make the ship a little better.
    1. G.Xyon
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the feedback! Sorry you find certain aspects of the mod lacking or incomplete; if you have any suggestions or ideas for improving these areas feel free to send me a PM.
  7. DragonZombie
    DragonZombie
    5/5,
    Its really nice, the animations could use some tweaking but other than that, excellent in every way
    1. G.Xyon
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! I'm currently planning to tweak alot of the sprites once I get the last bit out of the way; I'll add animations to the list then! Thanks alot for the feedback!
  8. Feathery Dust
    Feathery Dust
    4/5,
    This mod is really good so far, the design is quite nice, the weapons look great, as well as the ship. Didn't encounter any bugs while playing, can't wait until all armor/weapon tiers are added!
  9. Tremoraid
    Tremoraid
    4/5,
    Pretty nice race, i'm not fond of bald heads but honestly it kinda fits this race, The intro quest is ok (i did not bother to complete the entire thing) and the starting equipment is nice. The eye choices are wonderful. I think this mod would be even better with the option to choose different tails.
    1. G.Xyon
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! And I'm glad you're enjoying the mod as well! I'll consider your suggestion, honestly I haven't thought about it. It'll be quite some work though.