1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Gyrusens+ Compatibility Batch Patch! [v.1.1]

Stitching the gyrusenic world together, one "OP":"ADD" at a time.

1. G.Xyon
    -:- ! Gyrusens+ Compatibility Batch Patch ! -:-

Eiloh everyone! As per requested by several people, I have included a modular patch pack that will make mods with 'incompatible' features compatible with the Gyrusens+ mod!

Also, yes: all of these patches are MODULAR! Meaning that you can use them either separately or together to suit your modpack needs.

PLEASE NOTE: This mod is NOT a replacement for Airless Dungeons! Please download Airless Dungeons alongside Gyrusens+ if you wish to use the mod.

The current list for this patch batch includes the following:

+ Frackin' Universe: Allows for Gyrusens+ dungeons, mini-dungeons, and Jyinku planets to spawn on Frackin' Universe custom-generated systems.
    Recommendation Level- Low: This patch isn't entirely needed to fully experience the Gyrusens+ mod, however it does make finding certain planets and dungeons relatively easy.
    + True Space: Allows for Jyinku planets to spawn on the overwritten systems.
    Recommendation Level- High: You will require this patch if you want to explore Jyinku planets and access high-tier enemies and future bosses! Works exceptionally well in tandem with Frackin' Flora using its dedicated patch.

INSTALLATION:
    1. Download the .zip onto anywhere on your computer.
    2. Extract the contents of the .zip onto anywhere on your computer. They should all be within their own folders.
    3. Triple-check that you have Airless Dungeons, Gyrusens+, and the mods that you wish to make compatible. Then check again!
    4. Place the extracted folders into your 'mods' folder in your Starbound folder.
    5. Enjoy the game!

Q: So, uh... why?
    A: Because modpacks. No one likes it when something in a modpack goes awry and then you have to make a desicion... desicions require thinking and possibly giving something up. You have to do neither of these things with these patches!

Q: What if I want to suggest an idea?
    A: Then let me know what you want me to make compatible! Please know that I will primarily consider compatibility patches for issues that either 'break the immersion', or break the Gyrusens+ (or the other) mod, as given with the list up ahead.

Have a good one!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    lockclamp, OkeAni and Saint Apollyon like this.

Recent Updates

1. Patches for the new version!
  2. Error polishing!

Recent Reviews

1. ZaChrome
    ZaChrome
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Thx for the hard work!