1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

GUNSHIP 1.1

Fly For Your Life

1. Predilecta
    Predilecta
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Fun yellow bird.. xD I liked the price of the ship
  2. TheFloranChef
    TheFloranChef
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    This is great! I love playing with the Metroid armors. Mandatory.
  3. SansTheSkeIeton
    SansTheSkeIeton
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    noice...

BUT WHERE ARE THE CHOCOBOS!?!?!?!!?!?
  4. Aer-ink
    Aer-ink
    4/5,
    this mod could be perfect it only have those flaws that others already writed in here (that price is really hihg and the camera switch) other than that I love it! are you planing to add other metroid ships?
  5. Jroc
    Jroc
    4/5,
    Nice one!
  6. Onyxtrazus
    Onyxtrazus
    4/5,
    I love this ! Thanks for your mod.
    There is a little thing that could have the use of a fix though: when you turn from left to right (or the contrary), the camera mess up a bit and make the switch of view brutal.
    I agree that the price far too expensive. For me it should be between 75 000 and 100 000 pixels maximum (to keep a high price for the "unique item" side but still affordable).

(For thoses who won't use this great mod due to the price, it can be changed if you open the .pak file (explained here:"http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/how-to-successfully-pack-and-unpack-pak-files.66649/") and change the "price" value located in "...\items\active\vehiclecontroller\gunshipcontroller.activeitem")
  7. Antaler
    Antaler
    5/5,
    Excellent mod, I'm a fan of metroid and your work brought me lots of memories, thank you
  8. Pensive_WolF
    Pensive_WolF
    3/5,
    gotta love Metroid
  9. Crusism
    Crusism
    5/5,
    I'M A HERO.
    PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW. 5/5

In all seriousness, works great; to be honest, I don't see a problem with the pricing since you technically run out of things to spend on with pixels anyhow near end-game, and this seems like an end-game goodie. xP
  10. Silverforte
    Silverforte
    4/5,
    Very cool. I love seeing Metroid stuff in this game. My only gripe so far is that you made the price ridiculously high.
  11. TheRealSuperr
    TheRealSuperr
    4/5,
    A good vehicle, but way too expensive