1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Gun Assembly 1.2.1

Break guns into parts, assemble parts into guns! Gun customization.

1. Lordareon
    Lordareon
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    Very nice mod, can do alot of improvements in any weapon
    just need an update to be the best!
  2. Predilecta
    Predilecta
    3/5,
    This mod surprised me, but needs updating.
  3. kain the novakid
    kain the novakid
    3/5,
    this was a great idea I hope you update it soon
  4. 5slimez4me2
    5slimez4me2
    3/5,
    I can get the gun assembly station, But I can't break down guns for parts, This mod needs to be updated.
  5. erikest
    erikest
    4/5,
    looking good but i cant brake my weapon when i put all my guns its dont show me anything.
    Pls update it! Cos i realy want this mod.
  6. SpQ0n
    SpQ0n
    4/5,
    looks like a good mod , but when comes a glad giraffe update ?
  7. NorthUniverse
    NorthUniverse
    4/5,
    This is SUCH a great idea, if only you added a Melee assembly along with this, including switching out special attacks. Would absolutely love to see this mod updated
  8. KrisAYAMA
    KrisAYAMA
    2/5,
    This mod shows promise, but it NEEDS an update. Only a small red barrel is showing for gun customization.
  9. space guy of space
    space guy of space
    3/5,
    it seems this broken gun glitch is not a rare thing for i am getting the same "ghost gun" and red barrel affect. plz fix
  10. Bum_Corkus
    Bum_Corkus
    3/5,
    As the other 2 people below, all I get whenever I put in a weapon is an invisible stock, invisible middle, and a red barrel.
  11. Macharius
    Macharius
    5/5,
    I'm sure it is a great mod, but as CyM under my post, I have a bug. Every gun I put in the top slot get disassembled, but in a weird way. I've got two " invisible " parts and a red barrel part. That's it. And it was generated guns that I found in chests.
  12. CyM
  13. Kallyous
    Kallyous
    5/5,
    That... is... so... dam... useful!
  14. Conflicted Scales
    Conflicted Scales
    5/5,
    I love this mod alot! However, I wish it didn't require the Robotic Crafting Table as a material for the Assembly. As you can only get one Processor in the game, a bunch of other mods were made inert from use. If you could change materials to make the Assembly, that would be great.
    1. Healthire
      Author's Response
      You can get more processors from Infinity Express at the outpost.
  15. Confetti11
    Confetti11
    5/5,
    I love this mod. The idea of customizable weaponry at my fingertips is empowering. It would be cool if you could make an upgraded Gun Assembly Station that would let you combine parts of different type of guns, just for fun. It'd have to be late game, but still, I'd love to fire a machine pistol rocket launcher.
  16. Crushking33
    Crushking33
    5/5,
    This mod seems amazing and I really look forward to trying it out.
  17. DDSilver
    DDSilver
    3/5,
    Good, however When I took apart one of my weapons to test it, I put it back together and the Damage info dissapeared from the weapon.
  18. Enderman99102
    Enderman99102
    4/5,
    Great mod, the only thing missing would be randomly finding the parts in chests, and mashing together parts from different gun types! I'd really like a rocket pistol sometime...
  19. martinelcra
    martinelcra
    5/5,
    simply AWESOME!
  20. theultimatenyancat
    theultimatenyancat
    5/5,
    OMG. the most fun with starbound i have had since the halo ultra mod!
    I would love to see you make even better mods , if thats even possible because this mod is SO GOD DANG EPIC!