1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Gun Assembly 1.2.1

Break guns into parts, assemble parts into guns! Gun customization.

1. Metrunuituraga
    Metrunuituraga
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    Great mod, as said before, an absolute must-have
  2. jacecraft
    jacecraft
    4/5,
    I love the idea but I can't seem to get this mod to work for some reason, but I did everything
  3. ThatPenguinUFO
    ThatPenguinUFO
    5/5,
    Very good mod, downloaded it just now with the Arm Cannons mod, hoping you can use this with those guns. If not, maybe you could put addon files to use both of them.
  4. marac008
    marac008
    5/5,
    Awesome mod, great job :)
  5. GeroPRO
    GeroPRO
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1
    It's a very good mod, but 2 questions. Can i use it in spirited giraffe? What is humanoid timing?
  6. maxxx15252
    maxxx15252
    5/5,
    good mod!!!BUT add the version to starbound upbeat giraffe!!!!
  7. STCW262
    STCW262
    5/5,
    As said before, it needs an update. It allows a lot of customization and allows the possibility to consistently have some weapon abilities.
  8. Hajlakan
    Hajlakan
    4/5,
    We need an update to this mod right now
  9. Divetix
    Divetix
    5/5,
    It's like combining Starbound with Borderlands. A mod worthy of respect. 7/5 just because this mod rocks so hard.
  10. TrueEdge
    TrueEdge
    5/5,
    As long as you have the right gun types, you can combine anything you want. It's a shame to give it 4/5 since you can't merge shotguns with rocket launchers, but for what I've been able to get away with, this is totally 5/5.
  11. Apple Juice
    Apple Juice
    4/5,
    Really nice for making RP guns, especially combined with starcheat. Would prefer if you didn't have slap on that assembled tag though.
  12. ravenvalentine
    ravenvalentine
    5/5,
    you have no idea how much i like this mod its just way to awsome

is out space station we have allot of mods and this one helpe in the roleplay so much ~
  13. wannagohome
    wannagohome
    5/5,
    This mod has to be integrated to the game. I love it,random generated guns looked so bad now i have the power to customize them.
  14. maxibon9009
    maxibon9009
    5/5,
    As far as i know, this should already be in the game. Got to have it!
  15. demented_monk
    demented_monk
    5/5,
    Essential. Just Essential. If you could do it with swords, spears etc. it would be my favorite mod. Maybe if you got time? :P
  16. banhammer911
    banhammer911
    4/5,
    If only you could combine multiple gun types... oh well... Also, could you make another version for melee weapons? =P
  17. TheNoReasonGuy
    TheNoReasonGuy
    3/5,
    I tried combining an avian blaster with assault rifle stock and barrel but it didnt work so only a 3 star
  18. Baron46
    Baron46
    4/5,
    what tier to craft gun thingy?
  19. sotoa
    sotoa
    5/5,
    Loooove this mod so much! Awesome job!
  20. 50ULR34P3R
    50ULR34P3R
    5/5,
    A great Mod Pack would be this one and Smilie's Gambling Chests! i've built a machine pistol that does 3700 dmg/s, explosive rounds, and 4.02 fr! Thanks all to this gun assembly and Smilie's! Fantastic Mod!