1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Gun Assembly 1.2.1

Break guns into parts, assemble parts into guns! Gun customization.

1. opslon
    opslon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Incredible! Nice work
  2. cheesecake117
    cheesecake117
    5/5,
    should totally be in default game
  3. sρooκs
    sρooκs
    5/5,
    Epic mod. I implore you to add color customization as well. It could work the same, extracting the color from an existing piece then adding it to another.
  4. Filip3D
    Filip3D
    5/5,
    Nice Mod :D
  5. Ulithium_Dragon
    Ulithium_Dragon
    5/5,
    This is EXACTLY the kind of mod that should be absorbed into the main game! This makes guns SO much less painful (buuut their damage still sucks as of Enraged, and they're still so hard to farm/find)!
  6. rikusorasephiroth
    rikusorasephiroth
    5/5,
    Most Excellent and definitely should be in the base game.
  7. Mr Mishmish
    Mr Mishmish
    5/5,
    Excellent artwork and system. I at least hope Chucklefish would implement something like this.
  8. xyraid_steam
    xyraid_steam
    5/5,
    EXCELLENT system. I no longer need to worry about random rolls, and can take full control of parameters that are already in the game, but simply rearranging them.

I ask, though, is there any chance you will implement the same system for melee weapons?? I really hope so!!
  9. Euphoriac
    Euphoriac
    5/5,
    I love it, really well done!
  10. korra88
    korra88
    5/5,
    Really nice concept!
  11. Ramzes
    Ramzes
    5/5,
    Just very cool, thanks!
  12. Tihimoto
    Tihimoto
    5/5,
    Amazing :3
  13. Bfunkmcgee
    Bfunkmcgee
    5/5,
    I think this is def base game worthy, it was a great idea to make use of a mechanic already present in the game and adopt it into a feature that gives players more creative control over their arsenal. I agree that adding color choice would be a fun feature. It would be cool if something like this could be done for melee weapons like a blacksmiths mod which I understand is probably not possible given the games current feature set.

Good job on making a balanced mod that fits in so seamlessly with the vanilla game. Keep It up!
  14. Gindew
    Gindew
    5/5,
    4 Words... In Base Game Now!
  15. Crawford Dale
    Crawford Dale
    5/5,
    Brilliant!
  16. Xren
    Xren
    5/5,
    Hello I humbly request to release you're trashcan mod and this mod is awesome!
  17. foxguynecro
    foxguynecro
    5/5,
    Thank you so much!!! i am tired of running around planets and buyng guns just to get a better texture THANKS GOOD WORK KEEP IT UP!! XD
  18. Maxiplayer
    Maxiplayer
    5/5,
    Outstanding!
  19. Djinn
    Djinn
    5/5,
    This mod is terribly creative and excellent. Also whoever did the art should be commended for being such a fine, upstanding person!
  20. laz2727
    laz2727
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-06-05
    Cool! Some guns don't want to work properly(shotguns become weak sniper rifles, wat?), but still cool. (And rarity should be rarity of stock - this is what rarity means for guns right now)