1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Grey Resurrection 0.10

Trying to bring back the now out-dated grey race.

1. Flubby Da Tubby
    They're Back!

Hello, I'm trying to bring back an amazing mod that is now dead, as it seems. It's the grey race mod.

I'm very new to modding, as this is my first ever mod. I really don't know how anything works, but I managed to get it to work. The body of it doesn't change color when you change its skin tone, nor does a large amount of its head, but other than that, it works. Mod is VERY VERY barebones as of now. I wanted to get it out once it gets to be in a working state in case anyone wants to try to help with this project. A lot needs to be done:

-Custom AI
    -Racial Armor + Weapons
    -Custom Ship
    -Custom Ship Pet
    -Villages
    -Tenants
    -Starter Clothing

To prove that it works, I took a picture:
    20161001222041_1.jpg

(The arms sort of seep out of all the clothes... I'm working on that.)

In case you're wondering, I pm'd the original author about this mod, asking if I could go ahead and revive it, and I got no response. Seeing as he hasn't been online since January, I'll assume it's fair to say that the mod's dead.

But if the author asks to take this mod down, I won't argue, considering it's HIS mod.

Anyways, hopefully some of you are willing to help, but if not, I'll still try to keep it going; if any of you actually care but yeah. Have fun lol

Also, a big thank for the Template Race Mod, without this mod, I wouldn't have any idea as to what to do, and my game would still be crashing every time I try to put my mod into the game. Thanks, DrPvtSkittles.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. 20161001222021_1.jpg

Recent Reviews

1. Ickura
    Ickura
    2/5,
    Version: 0.10
    Im sorry but I wouldnt call this an actual resurrection to grey. Their unique body shape, clothing, and other stuff that were done already are not present. I know you are relatively new to modding but can you please work WITH the assets that were in the original mod?
  2. Hades4545
    Hades4545
    5/5,
    Version: 0.10
    So nice to see someone take up the mantle for this mod once again. I hope someday to see it back at it's full potential with a few additions here and there :D Thanks for bringing it back!
    1. Flubby Da Tubby
      Author's Response
      Thank you!
  3. SonicundMario
    SonicundMario
    5/5,
    Version: .05
    Finally it's back :) One of my favourite race mods.Thought of bringing it back myself and had the same ideas with using the "Template Race Mod" to do so.If you need help ask me maybe I can help.
    1. Flubby Da Tubby
      Author's Response
      Thank you so much. The only thing I'm not sure about doing is making ships, especially ones with a different structure. Any help would be appreciated