1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Greenscreen - Clean Background for Screenshots 1.0 Final

Free for anyone to use as they please, mainly great for graphic designers. Grow plants on it too!

1. Armed Mosquito

Step 1)

Locate your Starbound\mods" folder on your hard drive, in most cases its installed in the steamapps folder where you installed Steam.

Step 2)
    Extract or drag and drop the file "Greenscreen.modpak"

Step 3)
    Launch Starbound, press "C" in game while playing to craft the green or whitescreen material.

You can grow plants on this its treated like dirt in the game. Its mainly for people who want to make graphic cut outs for projects they have not meant to be used as a material for game play! I included a whitescreen as well works exactly the same way.

Just wanted to share it to everyone rather than hoard it! Enjoy!

Remember this mod is very simple. It is not meant to be fancy at all, if it needs more upgrades to take better shots I will update it then. But this is fine for most cut outs for graphic designers who want there character in a clean spot for a easy cut out.

Right now the most I can consider is adding some lighting stuff, but once again that's if I need to go that far. Thanks so much for the download I hope it helps you with your screenshots! Anyone can do whatever they want to this mod even claim it as there own!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Images

1. ss.gif

Recent Reviews

1. Gindew
    Gindew
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 Final
    This is a really useful Mod! makes my Screenshots look much more decent! Keep it Up!
    1. Armed Mosquito
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much for the review and the suggestion towards blocks with lighting, and I will start looking into that in the morning :) If I find a way I will just add a new block with the lighting feature and the others I will also keep should anyone want a shadow show for some reason. But many thanks for both!