1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Green's Dye Suite 2020-07-20

A mod that allows you to make your own dyes. Comes packed with over 11k dyes and many neat features.

1. 0x00FF00
    This is a forum upload of my Dye Suite mod, slightly updated from the steam workshop edition.

- Includes all features of the steam version, as listed here:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1666272764

- Added slight title updates.
    - The portrait now updates freely every second to your current state and clothing.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. matterUpdateLogo.png

Recent Reviews

1. somebody0214
    somebody0214
    5/5,
    Version: 2020-07-20
    phenomenal.
  2. Sparklink
    Sparklink
    5/5,
    I was making an armor with some unique color palettes earlier and remembered this mod. I downloaded it, tested it out, and spent an hour or two just marveling at the incredible versatility of this tool. After that that I was went to work studying the code of this mod and was blown away by how vast it is. I would go as far as to call this piece of work nothing short of masterful. Well done to you and your team!
  3. Lyreeanna
    Lyreeanna
    5/5,
    THE COLORS DUKE! THE COLORS!
  4. sebascz95
    sebascz95
    5/5,
    makes the outfits look just the way i like them
  5. sayter
    sayter
    5/5,
    The fact that nobody else has already 5-starred this is a crime in and of itself. Great work.