1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Greckan Race Mod - Racial Ability Addon v0.2.8b (Sb v1.3.3)

Custom Racial Abilities for the Greckan!

1. Inf_Wolf14
    title_medium.png

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=[ Racial Ability Addon ]=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Enjoy the Greckan like never before; Now with custom racial abilities!
    charpreview.png

features_medium.png
    [Current Features]

• Custom racial abilities for the Greckan!

• -30% Health
    • +40% Energy
    • +40% Spear Damage

• Dead Weight
      • -10% Movement Speed (Passive)
      • -20% Movement Speed (While Wet)
      • -35% Movement Speed (While Swimming)
    • Erchius Empowerment
      • Greckan players heal +0.5% Health per Erchius source material detected within a 10 block radius (Or while standing in liquids).

• Erchius Crystal
    • Crystal Erchius Ore
    • Liquified Erchius Fuel

• This mod OVERWRITES and DISABLES Greckan racial abilities added by Frackin Races!
      • To minimize conflict and crash, this mod patches FR's primary racial ability and applies a blocking stat to Greckan players to prevent overlap.
      • This mod serves as an ALTERNATIVE, not an addition to Greckan characters using FR!

installation_medium.png

• This addon requires my Greckan Race Mod be installed (As well as any dependencies of said mod).
    • Copy/Move the downloaded, corresponding "GreckanRaceMod-RacialAbilityAddon_X.X.Xx.pak" file to either:
    Code:
          Stable:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods\"

Unstable/Nightly:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound - Unstable\mods\"

• Select and open either "Starbound" or "Starbound - Unstable"
    • Select the Greckan race in character selection, and play the game with your new abilities!

bugreports_medium.png

[Find a Bug?]
    Attach your 'starbound.log' in the discussion tab with a summary of what you were doing at the time! This is VERY IMPORTANT!​
    Code:
          Stable:
    "C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Starbound/storage/starbound.log"
          Unstable/Nightly:
    "C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Starbound - Unstable/storage/starbound.log"
    I can't fix a bug that I cannot find! ;)

[Notice!]
    The reviews section at the bottom of this page is for legitimate reviews concerning the concept of this mod.

Reviews are NOT the place to report bugs.
    Any unreasonable/unjustified review WILL be deleted!
    Use the 'Discussion' tab for such things!

credits_medium.png

• Chucklefish, for the very game you're here downloading mods for.
    • The entirety of the Starbound community for making every day great!

[Dead-Author Clause]
    In the event that this mod continues without update, and attempts to contact me, Inf_Wolf14, go unanswered, rights to this mod fall upon remaining member of its development team as listed in the metadata, by order of contribution.
    Should one or more, inheriting, authors be also deemed unreachable, succession falls down the list until, ultimately, being released to the public.
    Rights forementioned include the right to modify, alter, and redistribute the assets without my permission until the time at which I, the author, Inf_Wolf14, or another of the development team return and choose to retain ownership of said assets.

~Inf_Wolf14
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.