1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Graviton Projectors - Broken V1.3

Defying Gravity!

1. sithalo
    sithalo
    5/5,
    Version: V1.3
    I was going to go back into starbound to try out Glad Giraffe, but when i found out this was mod didnt work for it i decided it wasnt worth it to go back in until this mod worked again

i figured it would be updated or fixed soon enough but now 4 months later and its still broken saddly.

i made a large space elevator to a space city above a lava lake on a volcano world and space base jumping with these and it was awsome. i hope this mod gets fixed at some point in the future but i understand its not super simple

as much as id like the items to be converted to a normal moving platform elevator, if it just means how the elevators are currently in the game then that is to bad.

besides solid elevators are not the same as super high tech gravity elevators so hopefully gravity elevators come back at some point in time

but at the very least thank you for providing me an awsome time.
    1. Storm_UK
      Author's Response
      I've been looking at ways to fix this for some time, yet still have to come up with a way to translate the force effect I had which calculated the area it effected to the new physics that are applied by objects, which seem to be fixed areas. That may have to be the way I go, setting a required area for placement.

Thanks for the review and glad you had fun with this mod. :)
  2. The_Turret_Boy
    The_Turret_Boy
    5/5,
    Version: V1.3
    This is just awsome!! now i can create elevators :D
  3. Lefl
    Lefl
    4/5,
    Version: V1.29
    Good mod but gravrails shouldnt leave out off state when connected to a lever, or there should be another gravrail type for that
  4. GoldenstarArtist
    GoldenstarArtist
    5/5,
    Wonderful! Ecstatic to see it update!
  5. Mahiaga
    Mahiaga
    5/5,
    This mod is awesome for quickly moving up and down the really long access shaft to my hidden, underground lab! Without it, I was having to do constant jumping up or down to the various levels of platforms I had to place. Now, with just an easy interaction with the gravity pad or with the top gravity ring, I'm up at the top or reaching the bottom in mere moments, without the constant clicking!

I'm very happy with this mod already and I haven't even tried the Gravrail yet! ^.^
  6. Imol
    Imol
    4/5,
    Version: Spirited Giraffe V1.28
    This seems amazing, but i cannot seem to craft a grav magnafier
    1. Storm_UK
      Author's Response
      Thanks for pointing this out - corrected!
  7. Chompy
    Chompy
    5/5,
    I've used this mod for a very long time and absolutely always love it. It feels like something that should've been in the base game!
  8. Gevouden
    Gevouden
    5/5,
    Good stuff.
  9. ShirraWhitefur
    ShirraWhitefur
    5/5,
    A very useful mod for those of us that like to dig holes -straight down- to the planet's core area.. and hate the slog for both up and down afterwards. Been downright awesome from the first versions onwards! ^_^
  10. Dragagan
    Dragagan
    5/5,
    Version: Spirited Giraffe (v1.23)
    You can float upwards and you can hover side ways. This makes vertical drops-climbs so much easier then pressing a button constantly and risk getting a painful finger-based health problem or hearing the sounds of wurring, static, and beeps and bops that certain techs generate. While the gravrails do their thing, i just want to leave a idea for the road, or lack of one: Gravcannons. or some other, better name. They could be the higher tier versions of the gravrails, and instead of you floating along a beam, it launches you in a straight-ish line to a gravcatcher, the gravcannon won't work unless a gravcatcher is there to stop your super-fast graviton-based travel.
  11. Booblik
    Booblik
    3/5,
    Version: V 1.22
    awesome mod!
  12. KnarTiger
    KnarTiger
    5/5,
    Version: V 1.22
    very great
  13. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    5/5,
    Version: Version 1.21 UG
    skiing around at the speed of graviton fast has never been easier!
  14. Silver4Espeon
    Silver4Espeon
    5/5,
    Version: Version 1.2 UG
    This is a great mod! Goodbye platform-hopping and double-jumping, hello futuristic elevators for my futuristic laboratory! ^-^
  15. Dragon56
    Dragon56
    5/5,
    Version: Version 1.2 UG
    :)
  16. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    5/5,
    Version: 2015-02-18
    needs accelerator rings, for going fast left to right.
  17. Albussystems
    Albussystems
    5/5,
    They wok very well as before!
    Thank you for this!
  18. Snow209
    Snow209
    5/5,
    Nice, this needed to be done. :)
  19. hevenik