1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Graviton Elevators - Outdated V1.0 OUTDATED

Defying Gravity!

1. ness87
    ness87
    2/5,
    Version: V1.0
    I installed the mod but I dont see any Architect's Drafting Tables and any mats for make the graviton
    1. Storm_UK
      Author's Response
      I need to update the mod for the current release - this may take a while as I've had quite a long break from Starbound and lua modding.
  2. Albussystems
    Albussystems
    5/5,
    Thanks for this, desperately needed ofc^^
    Everything worky very well!
    The styles are pretty futuristic and nicely done.
    The 3 different sizes make this mod "nearly" complete :D
  3. yelroh
    yelroh
    5/5,
    Splendid!
  4. Maverick0n
    Maverick0n
    4/5,
    Hi, I'm in need of some help here. I downloaded and installed the modpak files using a mod manager. The only difference I am seeing with the game is the drafting table. None of the parts that I need to craft are available in the menu. I already have the MK4 Delta sector upgrade for my ship's map as well. This is my first time using mods btw.
    1. Storm_UK
      Author's Response
      As with all mods that add recipes to tiers that you may have already progressed past, you may need to reuse tech upgrades for previous tiers to unlock them. Tech/sector upgrades are not consumed if you already have used them once before, so keeping a spare set in a chest somewhere is a good idea for any mods you might install in future too.
  5. legal1ze
    legal1ze
    4/5,
    pls horizontal tubes!!! :)
    1. Storm_UK
      Author's Response
      Check out my Graviton Rails mod for horizontal travel! :)
  6. Sparrows
    Sparrows
    4/5,
    Version: v0.81 .modpak fix
    Excellent mod, my only complaint is that when I change between speeds, the change doesn't seem to propagate between rings properly - I get most of the way up/down the elevator shaft and run into the reverse of the intended setting... even though all of the ring are the exact same distance apart.

An annoying issue and therefore enough to drop a star off the rating, but still a good mod nevertheless.
    1. Storm_UK
      Author's Response
      Odd, the scripting should tell a pad or ring to delay sending its signal to the next in the chain until that area is loaded. I guess if you are sending along a really long chain, the world area of the ring that was delaying the signal might become unloaded itself and therefore 'forget' before your player character reaches it - can you please post on discussion roughly how long it takes for you to travel up/down to the point where the setting change seems to stall, how long your elevator is overall etc.?
  7. Windcaller
    Windcaller
    5/5,
    Version: v0.81 .modpak fix
    Man, these look GREAT! The design is awesome, and this mod seems like it will be VERY useful! Thanks!
  8. legal1ze
    legal1ze
    5/5,
    Version: v.071
    Excellent !!! :)
    could you also make us some horizontal ones?
    1. Storm_UK
      Author's Response
      I'm currently experimenting with something for horizontal travel... so watch this space!
  9. thakyZ
    thakyZ
    5/5,
    Version: v0.6 New Tiered +
    Love this mod but can you by any chance make it so you can only have 2 modes on the gravitation elevators so that you do not have you switch it on and off 4 times
    1. Storm_UK
      Author's Response
      I think the 3 mode settings are necessary, as they may require power input in future to work at all. I've been thinking about adding a button object though that can be wired to a pad or ring and will switch it between 'normal' and 'low' settings instead.
  10. Gonzoro
    Gonzoro
    5/5,
    Great idea
  11. Lminith
    Lminith
    5/5,
    An awesome mod that should be on vanilla Starbound as it gives that extra Sci-Fi mood and is really useful for base construction.
    The mod is still not finished, so there are still some minor issues and extra content to put but so far 5 stars. Keep up the awesome work.
  12. Alven
    Alven
    5/5,
    Version: v.052 - Aegisalt Fix +
    Exelent!
  13. Djinn
    Djinn
    5/5,
    Version: V0.51 - quick fix!
    This is completely excellent in every way. This needs to be in the base game!
  14. ZealFire
    ZealFire
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-03-30
    Awesome mod! Works perfectly though it does take a lot of resources to build blueprints.
    1. Storm_UK
      Author's Response
      Thanks. :) The blueprints are costed to the actual tiles they construct to be balanced - their saving is for construction speed in a predesigned style.
  15. Drunn
    Drunn
    5/5,
    I can not place the blueprints anywhere... am i missing something?
    1. Storm_UK
      Author's Response
      The blueprints require suitable solid ground/tiles as their foundations beneath their shown structures for them to successfully construct - 7 tile width of background and foreground tiles for the base, 5 width of background tiles and 1 foreground tile either edge for the elevator tube. I'll add some pictures on to show this more clearly.
  16. Valdemarnsk
    Valdemarnsk
    5/5,
    Good
  17. fildren
    fildren
    5/5,
    THX ! awesome mod ! thx again :)
  18. Pohany
    Pohany
    5/5,
    awesome!!! :3
  19. clansittingducks
    clansittingducks
    5/5,
    Looks great! will give it a try later today
  20. Bhunji
    Bhunji
    5/5,
    Great mod! Now I can fulfill my dream of creating a Halo space elevator... and tearing it down like in Halo 3. Lol.