1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

grapplingspear 1.0

wow is this really a spear that grapples?

1. logan2252
    logan2252
    4/5,
    Version: 2016-04-27
    now you can have scorpions most dear weapon in your hands
  2. PWNn00bsdaily
    PWNn00bsdaily
    3/5,
    Version: 2016-04-27
    I think that this mod is a great idea, and the effort and originality is really there.

I had a few problems with this mod, starting with the capitalization of the weapon, to the sprites not working properly and showing up as Climbing Rope; and the fact that when I crafted it, it didn't consume my Refined Violium.

But on the positive side of things, I LOVE IT! I love how, when compared to an actual Grappling Hook, the reach is longer, and it's still 1-Handed. I also love that this is original, and of all the stuff I've seen, I've never seen a spear/grappling hook. I would love to see this fixed, and i would totally play with this as an everyday tool.

Keep up the good work!

(I believe that assigning the spear to a crafting table is within the recipe's tags)