1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

God Dame Critter Capture 0.7

Catch critters with a bug net and use them as decoration!

1. Superepicgecko
    This mod is the updated version of an old one, simply called "Critter Capture"

ccthumb.png

Basically, just make a bug net and start catching stuff. It's not too complex.
    You can place down captured critters and use them as decoration, Terraria-Style.

5-2.png

Currently, this is an EARLY RELEASE of this mod. That means there may be issues, and unfinished features present. I did just fix a rather heinous bug involving rabbits, but if anyone finds anything let me know.

This mod is also available via the Steam Workshop: http://sh.st/NkxFb

I apologize for the link shortener. Seriously, just wait 5 seconds though. It allows me to keep track of how many people are using my stuff, and sends a few pennies my way.

Just like all of my other mods, anybody can use my files, my images, ect. Go crazy. However, please give credit!

If you want to contribute things to this mod send me a PM.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Imperitus
    Imperitus
    5/5,
    Version: 0.7
    Excellent mod, I've been having fun collecting every type of critter I can. Can't wait until it's finished and I hope a custom collection tab will be added so I can make sure I got them all 5/5
  2. Crusism
    Crusism
    5/5,
    Version: 0.7
    "Mother never questions my collection of rats and Mother never will." 5/5