1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Goat People 1.5.3

Them goat people from Undertale! ( W.I.P. )

1. Guard tenants and bug fix

Zach_Attack
    yup.. The guards use a gun called Chaos revolver :p and it's got no muzzle flash at the moment. But it will soon. also its id is Chaosrevolver
  2. Tenants!

Zach_Attack
    Thats all. The object ids for the themed furniture are GoatPersontable GoatPersonchair and GoatPersondoor
  3. Butterscotch cinnamon pie! And Chaos Buster!

Zach_Attack
    Yup. also adds spider donuts. Item ids are spiderdonut bscotchpie chaosbuster
    Saint Apollyon likes this.
  4. Chaos Buster Mini!

Zach_Attack
    Adds an item. The Chaos buster mini (item id is chaosbustermini) and there are also some slight sprite changes.
  5. Small changes And New Respawn!

Zach_Attack
    Should fix the problem with ships crashing. also I added a new respawn animation!
    Its the undertale respawn animation from a mod on the steam workshop so don't give me any more credit than due. Soon I might make another race mod that uses some stuff from this. Maybe. Tell me if your interested :p
  6. Got rid of D.E.R.P.

Zach_Attack
    Yeah... I didn't like it.
  7. Just some more minor changes

Zach_Attack
    I changed asgores trident to flurry. and some minor texture changes
  8. Armours

Zach_Attack
    Tier 5 and 6 for all tables.
  9. Texture Changes

Zach_Attack
    Just some minor texture changes, I changed the eyes and some other stuff.
  10. Undyne's spear

Zach_Attack
    yeah... Not making an undyne person custom thing, maybe her armour in a future update though

Images

1. Starbound 10_15_2016 6_06_34 PM.png