1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Glowsticks - Standalone 1.0.1 for Enraged Koala

Adds craftable glowsticks of 7 different colors! Included in my other mod VitsoU.

1. Raindrac
    [​IMG]
    Glowsticks are well... glowing sticks! They're a direct upgrade to flares, lasting 400 seconds instead of 20 seconds and having multiple colors that you can choose from. They also bounce!

This mod is included with my other mod, Variety is the spice of the Universe. Don't download both.

[​IMG]
    Question: Where do I craft these at?
    Answer:
    You can craft them at most crafting tables past Tier 2.
    The recipes themselves involve 3 glass, 10 pixels, 1 torch and a mix of dyes. White glowsticks require 15 extra pixels and 1 extra torch in the recipe.
    [​IMG]

Question: The recipes aren't showing up!
    Answer:
    If the recipes aren't showing up, then craft a steel bar. Doing that will force unlock the recipes. If they still aren't showing up, then the mod was probably installed incorrectly.

[​IMG]
    Step 1: Locating the Starbound folder
    If you already know where Starbound is on your computer, then you can skip this step.
    Starbound can be found at \steam\steamapps\common\starbound.
    If you do not know where the Steam folder is on your computer...
    1. Go to your Steam library and right click on Starbound.
    2. Click properties in the drop-down box.
    3. A window should pop up. Click the local files tab.
    4. Click the "Browse local files" button.
    Step 2: Installing the mod into Starbound
    1. Make sure the zip file you downloaded for the mod is open.
    2. Make sure you're at the Starbound folder.
    3. Drag the "DracY-Glowsticks" folder inside the .zip into Starbound's mods folder.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. 1.0 for Enraged Koala

Recent Reviews

1. mymagicjohnson
    mymagicjohnson
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 for Furious Koala
    Thanks , Just what I was looking for to replace my flares and a added bonus of different colors:3