1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Glowing Chests 6.2

For all you explorers out there! It makes chests glow, making them easier to spot.

1. Aka Gambit
    Aka Gambit
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0
    With this combined with the letters and illuminated ores, I no longer feel the need to cheat as it makes the game so much faster and easier to jump into and play on the fly. Great Work. And thanks for making this.
  2. alepiusaja
    alepiusaja
    5/5,
    You rock!!
  3. SuperSpen
    SuperSpen
    5/5,
    Best thing i can find exploration wise, thx man. Amazing
  4. apinanaivot
    apinanaivot
    3/5,
    Great but could you please dim the brightness down?
    1. CyborgDragon
      Author's Response
      Check out the latest update.
  5. Randou
    Randou
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    makes finding chests at night is easier
  6. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    5/5,
    I'm playing with lowglow from the nexus installed. This mod is great for making the darkness much more rewarding again.
  7. Mr Mishmish
    Mr Mishmish
    5/5,
    5/5, 10/10, thanks so much. Now I can look for them without that stinking flashlight.
  8. Spatial_Pioneer
    Spatial_Pioneer
    5/5,
    I always suspected i would narrowly miss chests; i never knew how many until this beauty...showed me the light ^.^

A+
  9. chean
    chean
    5/5,
    Makes searching for e.g. underground minibiome chests much less taxing on the eyes, would be a worthy addition to vanilla as a selectable in-game option!
  10. specktre
    specktre
    5/5,
    Great! I just wish that player-placed chests didn't glow. They fill my ship with a faint pink color heh
    1. CyborgDragon
      Author's Response
      I wish there was a way I could make them not glow, as well, but as far as I can tell, that'd require creating new, identical chests (minus the glow) and making the world-spawned chests drop those chests when broken.
  11. gelini89
    gelini89
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    now i can search for chest, and have no trouble to pass one.... ;-)
  12. Camtire
    Camtire
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I can't tell you how easy it is for me to miss chests, even with my lantern on a stick. This mod should help that considerably. Thank you.
  13. pugchampion
    pugchampion
    5/5,
    yes! thx man this is small BUT MASSIVELY HELPFUL saves me tons of pointless searching :)
  14. Hamty
    Hamty
    5/5,
    A little bit cheaty, but cool! Thanks!
  15. Neonin
    Neonin
    5/5,
    Like Skyrims glowing ore veins mod, but better! Works in multiplayer too. Recommended for everyone!