Just bringing this up to date with the new .modpak system. All you'll need to do to update in the future is unpack, change the version in the .modpak file, and re-pack:
- (on Windows) Open cmd.exe and point it to your mods folder.
- input the following (assuming 64 bit windows; if 32 bit, change accordingly)Code:..\win64\asset_unpacker.exe Glitchfix Glitchfix
- open Glitchfix\pak.modpak in your text editor of choice (I suggest Notepad++ myself) and change "Beta v. Upbeat Giraffe" to whatever the latest version is (for example, if the latest one is called Mollified Dromedary, you'd change it to "Beta v. Mollified Dromedary") and save the change.
- Go back to your cmd.exe window and input the following:(dunno why it requires 2 instances of the 'what is the folder called' entry but w/e)Code:..\win64\asset_packer.exe Glitchfix Glitchfix Glitchfix.modpak
- You're done! Enjoy your updated wider neck.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Outdated Glitchfix 2.0
Trepidation: I don't think that neck is structurally sound.