1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Glitch Layered Shuttle - Outdated v0.2

Experimental mod expanding a ship into layers

1. Kritik
    Kritik
    5/5,
    Version: v0.2
    Can you make the rest of the races?
  2. Damiano de' Caretti
    Damiano de' Caretti
    5/5,
    This is amazing....it ought be implemented in the vanilla game...
  3. Ilusiveman
    Ilusiveman
    5/5,
    Cool. Please make other spicies ships too :)
  4. willowseo
    willowseo
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-05-09
    If you do not plan to make a spaceship human version, maybe based your MOD and I want produce a ship of the human version.
    @_@ Use some of the translations.
    1. Storm_UK
      Author's Response
  5. Airtamis
    Airtamis
    5/5,
    This is definitely my favorite ship mod out there
  6. Shichirobei
    Shichirobei
    5/5,
    The system is incredible, really like it!. Bro, if i send you my personal ship mod, can you add layers like that on it :)?, i will pixelate doors and warps and the layers too. Just let me know!. Thanks!.
    1. Storm_UK
      Author's Response
      Glad you like it. It may be better to talk about applying this to another ship mod in discussion here or find me on ##Starbound-modding in irc for a chat sometime. I'm sure if you look through the files you'll see its not that difficult to do yourself :)
  7. james88
    james88
    5/5,
    This is a great mod keep it up
    :D
    1. Storm_UK
      Author's Response
      Thanks! this was actually my first mod before I began work on my graviton elevators but hadn't released it as I thought there wasn't much to it. Glad people are liking it!
  8. HuggableCreep
    HuggableCreep
    5/5,
    I Shall Hope that this makes its way into the actual game, and this is one of the best ship mods out there
    1. Storm_UK
      Author's Response
      I'm sure its not best just a very simple concept, thanks though! :)
  9. mastercookie
    mastercookie
    5/5,
    really nice idea. i always wished u can do stuff like this with common buildings, for example one layer for outside view and another layer for inside (and when u go through the door of the building, outside layer becomes invisible). not sure its possible though.
  10. Momentousmario
    Momentousmario
    4/5,
    Acess violation detected at 0x634388 (read of adress) 0

Stack Trace...
    sehtrampoline()
    ClientContext::rpcInterface()
    UniverseClient::rpcInterface()
    MainInterface::renderInit()
    ClientApplication::renderInit()
    ClientApplication::update()
    StarApplicationBase::run()
    _SDL_main
    _console_main

Got this error message after creating a glitch character with this mod :<
    1. Storm_UK
      Author's Response
      Can you check you attempt to start a Glitch character again and post the starbound.log file on discussion here please? I should be able to see what is causing the problem from that.
  11. Darklight
    Darklight
    5/5,
    Thanks so much for uploading this!
    1. Storm_UK
      Author's Response
      Welcome, figured I should after teasing people with it on the Progress on Ships thread ;)
  12. Nukesdoom
    Nukesdoom
    5/5,
    I like This A LOT! It makes the it have a lot more immersion for me when im playing.
  13. Velornar
    Velornar
    5/5,
    Greatest idear ever for a ship.
    A multilayer ship...and "doors" teleporters allowing to switch between stairs. and all the stairs accessible in the same structure file. I dont know how it works but I must try out this idear on other ships, it would extend greatly the size of a same ship artificialy. I would never thought it was possible. The art is also incredible.
    It work perfectly on this one, excepting some lags but its certainly not from the mod itself...