1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

(glad giraffe)Faustians[DISCONTINUED] v 0.81

a race ,WIP ,will add new features shortly

1. krab421
    I am proud to present my first mod - THE FAUSTIANS
    HISTORY AND CULTURE
    1563 a.d.
    Faust, after leaving an arkane career he setled down with his wife and lived hapilly until Vienna was atacked by demons. But the didnt know who the agroed and were swept away by Fausts superior magic. By breacking his oath to leave his previous life he was cursed and mutated along with his wife - Talia, they went into outcasting.
    2214 a.d.
    The order is cast into space and fled from Earth seekind to complete the oath of Faust and the Book of truth.
    Order- a small but powerfu formation that dates its existance to the early renesians.
    Education of Initiates-educated for a whole 20 years the master every dissipline that the humankind has spawned: medicine, engineering ,maths are only a few.
    Initiation-taken from orphanages mostly at the age of 6-9 the Initiates are mutated and taught. They enter the Outer circle at 26-29 and live for about 3000 years.
    Pics coming soon!

DONE:
    -anims
    -codex
    -qwest
    TO DO:
    -ship
    -hair
    -variants(color for the skin and second color not working)
    Dependence:
    any char creation extender
    personaly i use this one

CREDITS : Ziz - for fixing the mod,
    krab421 - you cant forget me ,can you?
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. neck is on(v0.81)
  2. repaints
  3. Fixes

Recent Reviews

1. Dragon_2k1
    Dragon_2k1
    5/5,
    Version: v 0.81
    cool, but add pic plz
  2. Bob_Bibblekins
    Bob_Bibblekins
    1/5,
    Version: v 0.81
    Needs a lot of work, might have been better to create the other parts before publishing it.
    1. krab421
      Author's Response
      i have no idea HOW much work is needed, i wos thinking about it but starbound itself was playable before final release,right?
  3. builderman1q2w3e4r
    builderman1q2w3e4r
    1/5,
    Version: v 0.8
    no pics, no clicks. Make sure to actually give a description of your species and make your mod more to go off of than just a skull icon and a to do list.
    1. krab421
      Author's Response
      ok, pics wil be added but it needs some armor first and thats under working as is hair but thats why it has a wip tag , will add pics thou