1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

.GIFfany Ai v2.2

This Little Mod Will Make Your Ship A Little More...Adorable?

1. endlessmark
    WARNING!!!! This mod is incompatible with starbound v1.0 and may crash you game!! I will be creating a different ai mod along with tutorial soon!!

This Mod Now Has Full Compatibility To All Vanilla Races!!! If You Want Me To Create A Patch For Custom Races, Please Name The Race You Want Me To Patch On The Discussion Tab!!:poke:[Discussion]

If You've Watched Gravity Falls, You Probably Have A Good Idea Of What Happens To Her, But I've Been Concerned About What Happens To Her Consciousness After That Incident :(

[​IMG]

I Hope You Enjoy It! :DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD

Here Is A Peak Of Her Ai Form:3
    [​IMG] Icon.png

Bugs: Report any known bugs in the [Discussion] tab! I'll try and fix it soon!:oops:

Credits::3
    1. Used references from Takane eneai shipmod http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/takane-ene-enomoto-ship-ai.2829/
    2. Chibi Giffany Created by Sunarii at http://sunarii.deviantart.com/art/Free-to-Use-Icon-Giffany-484626706
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    ass5221, Dustellar, Doragon44 and 2 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. MrExplosiveTNT
    MrExplosiveTNT
    5/5,
    Version: v2.2
    The moment I saw this mod I was like: Uber Eye Highlights @ v @
    1. endlessmark
  2. haziel831
    haziel831
    5/5,
    OMG the dialogs are owesome and cute, i love it :D please make more AI's... and add more dialogs if possible 9.9
    1. endlessmark
      Author's Response
      thanks! will look into modding more in game dialogues such as mission dialogues and other hidden ones :3
  3. Dustellar
    Dustellar
    5/5,
    I love Gravity Falls :)
  4. iMisterX
    iMisterX
    5/5,
    Version: v2.1
    This is totally worth downloading, it adds a cute side to the game.
  5. HuggableCreep
    HuggableCreep
    5/5,
    Version: 2015-10-08
    Great Mod, KAWAIIII as ..... for lack of better words "Kittens"
    1. endlessmark
      Author's Response
      Uber Eye Highlighst @ v @
  6. ZombieDeadPOOL1
    ZombieDeadPOOL1
    5/5,
    Version: 2015-10-08