1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Geode Race rock.pun

Friends of Mineral Town

1. Throwaway
    This mod adds the Geodes (a bunch of sentient minerals trying to reclaim their homeland) to Starbound. They don't have much currently due to issues porting this up to the newest version, but watch this space! I'll be chipping away at it day by day.

Pictures of the ship and race forthcoming. I know, I know, I'm working on it.

To install, extract the geode.modpak file (aka the only thing in download) into your mods folder. Please note that you'll need an extended character select mod to use this, but you probably already knew that.

We're back! And it's about time, too. Not much beyond the race itself and the new ship, but now that the dragon of "version compatibility" has been slain it shouldn't take long to get everything back to where it was.

If something breaks catastrophically, let me know in the comments below so I can fix it posthaste!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. All of a sudden...
  2. 3rd tier + minor fluff

Recent Reviews

1. keviNSBIK
    keviNSBIK
    5/5,
    Version: rock.pun
    Мод очень хороший надеюсь его доделают и будет круче и да добавте мебель ато к кораблю не очень подходит мебель из игры.
  2. RED-58
    RED-58
    4/5,
    I can't use navigation system, but i like this race, ship and geodes looks pretty good!
  3. TheGuyThatAteTheHat
    TheGuyThatAteTheHat
    3/5,
    I love the race. The ship is great and the design of the model looks fantastic for a beginning project, but it is beginning after all and since it hasn't been updated in a while, it's basically outdated. Do you think you can come back to it and update it more? It's obvious you're doing other things, most people do, leaving their mods to slowly degrade in the updates, but this should stay alive.
  4. Pikkachemical
    Pikkachemical
    5/5,
    didn't know what to expect from this one, but the race and ship looks AWESOME
  5. PotatoMaster
    PotatoMaster
    5/5,
    Cool mod! Btw when i trying to equip armor frok other mods game crashes :I
  6. Ixa
    Ixa
    4/5,
    Great mod. Waiting for next updates :)
  7. sleepy123
    sleepy123
    5/5,
    Good to see it back.
    This mod rocks!
    Get it? :D
  8. Kamidarko
    Kamidarko
    4/5,
    Version: crag.rock
    I would really like to see this mod updated for the new stable build, definitely one of the best races out there, and the only one of its kind that I have seen.
  9. toby109tt
    toby109tt
    5/5,
    Good
  10. themanwithhook
    themanwithhook
    5/5,
    best race ever