1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated General Store MOD 1.4

over 120 unique goods. enjoy shopping !

1. Gahjam
    Gahjam
    1/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Why they are just make the .pak file.. .modpak file is not work for unpackhelper
  2. pixelrage
    pixelrage
    1/5,
    This mod is broken. Why is it even still on the site? It's a complete shame that this mod was abandoned.
  3. mikeshadow7979
    mikeshadow7979
    5/5,
    great mod as always
  4. jimmyjack
    jimmyjack
    5/5,
    This is a Fantastic must have for any builder, but now its gone? There was a discussion tab at the top were a certain individual updated this for Upbeat Giraffe but now its missing as well. I had this working until the devs released a new patch to stable now its not working I wish the guy who fixed this mod to work would give me a yell. I need to take my problem to the forums and reddit i guess. We need this mod back I want play without this and pixelgoods mod.
  5. Pancoar
    Pancoar
    5/5,
    I hope you come back and update this, it's a really amazing mod :(
  6. mastercookie
    mastercookie
    5/5,
    really hope to see this mod updated to giraffe patch
  7. Skawty86
    Skawty86
    5/5,
    Great mod add loads omre items in the game! wouldent play without it!
  8. sneakyxcontrolzz
    sneakyxcontrolzz
    4/5,
    i love the mod could you please give me the world file im begging you thx for to mod by the way
  9. 19thomask
    19thomask
    4/5,
    It's good, useful and has loads of content.
  10. TheFudgement
    TheFudgement
    5/5,
    Starbound has lots of decorative objects, but not enough. This mod fixes that problem.

The amount of cool items is stunning! I especially love samurai armors, small food cans, computers and ship models :)
  11. Chompy
    Chompy
    5/5,
    Wonderful art, and more stuff to place all over is always appreciated. Great job, can't believe I hadn't rated this yet. :P
  12. Squaff
    Squaff
    5/5,
    Really well designed. Diggin' most of this stuff.
  13. Dragonith
    Dragonith
    5/5,
    A definite improvement! The updated items fit more with the game now, making them more aesthetically pleasing. Looking forward to seeing more of the items updated. ^^
  14. Damiano de' Caretti
    Damiano de' Caretti
    5/5,
    Well,the five asters above tell it all already...may I ask the permission to insert this modification in a modification pack?
  15. Zauber Paracelsus
    Zauber Paracelsus
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    A very impressive mod with a high quality set of items. Alongside the Pixel Goods Store, this mod is a must-have for creative players!
  16. redlace
    redlace
    5/5,
    I really LOVE, and I mean LOVE this mod! Having decorations (that look really good) for both my kitchen and garden area is a well needed mod. The added decor also looks great with things I find adventuring, excellent style and big variety.
  17. AnonymousLyric
    AnonymousLyric
    5/5,
    I love all the detail you put into the objects! Now I can make the kitchen in my ship look realistic.
  18. Michelle911
    Michelle911
    5/5,
    This is fast becoming one of my favorite mods :) as far as messy or distorted artwork mentioned 'elsewhere' I gotta laugh really, this is some of the best, if not 'the' best artwork in the game thus far, and I've been doing photoshop and game graphics for too many years I'm not willing to admit it :) big kudos for you and I hope you keep going :) the more you can add the more epic this mod is destined to be!

*Well Done!*

(I ♥ this mod)
  19. Crisium
    Crisium
    5/5,
    A nice little scenery Mod, One to keep a eye one. Works well looks good adds what it says.
  20. Maxiplayer
    Maxiplayer
    5/5,
    Ahaha, just gimme the light then I will start the show!!! Great great great mod and upgrade!!! Can't wait to see more!!! とてもかわいいとふわふわ