1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Genderbent Bachelorettes 2

Changes the bachelorettes into dudes..

1. Lechet
    3/31/16: Fixed Leah's port I think. Some white dots were showing up on it.
    3/30/16: Finished up Abigail. Let me know if anything looks wrong, I only tested it briefly.
    3/29/16: Give me a few days, I just had my wisdom teeth taken out but once I get over that I'll resume work on this.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Changes Leah's gender.

Mirrors:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Changes Abi into a dude.

Downloads

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    maru and haley wip pls leave thoughts n comments
    [​IMG]

Installation:
    1. Backup your default files for Leah.
    2. Unzip the file.
    3. Place the unzipped "Content" folder into your default Stardew Valley folder, overwriting what it asks.

If you're using Steam, the default folder path is something like C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley.

Uninstallation:
    1. Delete the file.
    2. Restore the backup you made.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. CHimeros
    CHimeros
    5/5,
    Version: 2
    OMFG They look so dang hotter than the actual in-game bachelors!!! It makes me want to romance them all,oh no. >A<"

Thank you very much for this creation and bless your soul---
  2. Cleof
    Cleof
    5/5,
    i love the idea of being able to have this mod. im looking forward to maru and hayleys one.
  3. dewonderworm
    dewonderworm
    5/5,
    Yay! I've been searching for something like this! I can't wait for Maru and Haley too
  4. rrrabbit
    rrrabbit
    5/5,
    soooo cute!! Thanks for sharing!<3