1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated GardenBot Crop Support 0.7

Custom Crop support for GardenBot

1. tynaut
    [​IMG]
    Crop support is being discontinued, as new code support in game eliminates the need for most cases of cross mod compatibility. If you are running a version of GardenBot prior to 1.2.0, you may continue to use the links below. Otherwise, you may delete the old mod support files used previously.

A collection of support mods to bring compatibility between GardenBot and other mods with custom crops.

GardenBot Crop Support
    *Ore Farming renamed farmable crops between versions 1.7, 1.8, and 1.9. For GardenBot to work the files must be named the same, so it's important to use the correct version with your version of Ore Farming.

GardenBot 1.2.0 and Persistent Farmables are NOT compatible.

Important!
    The main download contains several Support Mods which require their dependencies, so be sure to
    remove the ones you won't be using, or else Starbound will not launch. Individual links are provided if you wish to skip this download.

For requests to add support for other mods
    Please leave a post in the discussion, or feel free to add/duplicate/alter these files. If you're posting a request, please try to leave the full name, version, and possibly a link to the mod you are requesting support for! Sometimes saying "Can I have support for ore?" for example, is not enough information for me to track down the mod you're using.

Special thanks to gumbyscout for setting up a script to automate the process.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    skikaki and Damiano de' Caretti like this.

Recent Updates

1. Support Updates
  2. Additional Support
  3. More support added

Recent Reviews

1. jacksonblue
    jacksonblue
    5/5,
    Version: 0.7
    The bots save so much time on my farm. At first they wouldn't work but now they are.
    1. tynaut
      Author's Response
      Yup! First time installed they have a warm up before they work. Make sure you get the newest version of GardenBot I just uploaded, it removes all warm up periods between game sessions and should have them working better.
  2. TheBigBlueSerpent
    TheBigBlueSerpent
    5/5,
    Version: 0.6
    This is great! compatibility is always good.
    Can't think of any to suggest support for atm..
  3. Mackinz
    Mackinz
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5
    First review!

An awesome mod now has compatiblility with other awesome mods (and mine)!

Heres to maintaining compatibility!