1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Gardenbot 2.1 -- REBOOTED -- 2.1.1.6

Robotic Farming ... IN SPACE! - Supports modded plants! - Cheerful 1.3.4

1. Andrey1414
    Andrey1414
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.1.1
    Good mod!
  2. cchao0705
    cchao0705
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.1.1
    good!
  3. Pensive_WolF
    Pensive_WolF
    4/5,
    Version: 2.1.1.0 fix
    very useful, thanks
  4. legal1ze
    legal1ze
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.0.9 fix
    a perfect mod! i suggest making a bot that will soak up sands and ashes that may come in your base from the different weather effects! greetings!
  5. RevzRevenger
    RevzRevenger
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.0.8
    Cool
  6. xsSplater
    xsSplater
    5/5,
    TY very much!
    Miners do not put lights in the shaft in the horizontal plane. It was very dark and I did not like it. I was a little corrected file "miningBehavior.lua"(Starbound\mods\Gardenbot2\scripts\gardenbot\ai\) and everything was very good. Find the line " local level = math.floor(sample * 1000) * 0.1" in it, fix from 0.1 to 0.03( local level = math.floor(sample * 1000) * 0.03) and bots will start to put lights.
    Now I want to slightly increase the rate of digging.
  7. NetBlaise
    NetBlaise
    5/5,
    Cool mod for farming.. The miner bot kinda sucks.. I expected it to make a hellavator so i can get down to the better ores faster.. Also it mines so slow. Its like its using a copper axe. Would be nice if there were better upgrades or teirs for it.. And pls add one that only mines downward..
  8. proslayer9000
    proslayer9000
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.0.7
    it took me a hour to find the mods folder but that's probably because i'm retarted
    oh and good mod
  9. xBixitolpg
    xBixitolpg
    5/5,
    it's perfect!
  10. s-T4RgaZ3R
    s-T4RgaZ3R
    5/5,
    These bots r awesome! now i don't have 2 worry about mine wood and farm again! and i want moar!
    Anyway... Thx!
  11. Shadox2.0
    Shadox2.0
    4/5,
    Very nice , can you think about remove gravity moon modifier effect on bot ? it disturb their path.
  12. usepo
    usepo
    4/5,
    Version: 2.1 Fix6.2
    This mod is very good but I think it would be great if you could make the minerbot dig hole one block bigger so we could use rail platform in the mine.
  13. Vith
    Vith
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1 Fix6.2
    VERY useful mod. Thank you!
  14. rlwhan
    rlwhan
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1 Fix6
    goood

Just i have Question
    It can be used in multi?
  15. Qwithe
    Qwithe
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1 Fix6
    Testing this mod out, I really like seeing them all getting to work, and those other mods suggested are great too. I do have a question: Can you go into further detail on the differences between the 3 smaller ones? I notice one does sprinkle water, while the other two don't seem to. My other complaint is the mining bots are hard to properly destroy, their hit box can be non-existent when ready to pack them up.
    1. LoPhatKao
      Author's Response
      best way to kill the bots is with a bugnet, instant death
  16. leonov2010
    leonov2010
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1 Unstable Beta Fix4
    Excellent mod! The bots work well together like a team. This is definitely one of my must-have mods.
  17. raz334
    raz334
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1 Unstable Beta Fix4
    Love this Mod, It was a real pain to play normal mode and worry about where my constantly hungry character was getting his next meal. Thanks to this i always know where to get a next meal for his bottomless pit he calls a stomach.

Also the protection bots are a great way to keep a colony safe.
    1. LoPhatKao
      Author's Response
      the guardian bots have dual roles right now
      the guardian part, then they will also harvest items from Fluffalo, Mooshi and chickens
      the sprite i was going to use for a separate 'ranching' bot is unfortunately a copywritten image :/ so i mushed ranching onto the rarely used guard
  18. game9
    game9
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1 Unstable Beta
    Thanks for sharing it! This is very good!
  19. overtube
    overtube
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0 rc 19
    Excellent
  20. captainradish
    captainradish
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0 rc 19
    This mod has transformed my game.

Ever since I started playing I found mining to be tedious and awful. This mod has absolutely made my day. My only "complaint" is that it's a bit too cheap; however my T2 Apex likes the cost.