1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Galactic Shops 4.2.8

Shops for many kind of things

1. hazeuk
    hazeuk
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6 Vanity Shop - Colors
    i have problem with some armors pls fix ittt
    1. Tremerion
      Author's Response
      Can you tell me with armors/items are causing you problems and what problems?
  2. Xacris
    Xacris
    4/5,
    Good mod, does exactly what it says- lets you buy various things that can't normally be bought in the game, useful for getting your hands on hard to get items, like certain seeds that just won't drop, or blocks that are only generated in small numbers. Be careful using this with other mods though, as some mods add things that sell for more than what the materials used to make it cost to buy, leading to an infinite pixel exploit. Not necessarily a problem with this mod, but something to consider when installing it.
  3. search190
    search190
    5/5,
    lol
  4. josefdarks
    josefdarks
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.1 Update
    me gusta este mod por fin puedo vender algunos articulos espero que la proxima actualizacion pueda vender liquidos ya que e costruido una planta quimica y de combustible tambien eso le daria mas realismo a las plantas quimicas o cualquier edificio industrial solo es una idea a demas este mod es muy util para no volver al puesto de mando espacial ya que menudo gasto de combustible gasta prefiero los recursos para misiones y no malgastes ya que no compensa el gasto de vender articulos en la estacion por que tienes que gastar lo mismo en combustible gracias por este fabuloso mod 5 estrellas
  5. Sloth45
    Sloth45
    4/5,
    Version: 1.5 Update
    Update is good. However, the new tech shop- The more advanced healing modules seem to heal slower then the ones before them, which I think is an error.
    1. Tremerion
      Author's Response
      Fixed version is uploaded. Thx :)
  6. Sloth45
    Sloth45
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2 Update
    Good. My suggestion would be to add the shops to the game-preexisting- Either at the Gate, or to a small moon-like Bazaar next to the gate. That said, I also would like to see Shipping Containers available to buy- Perhaps under Blocks?
    1. Tremerion
      Author's Response
      I plan to learn how to add custom dungeons/worlds. If I succed in this I will add whole world for shops.
  7. ziggy more
    ziggy more
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1 Update
    id give it 5/5 but i keep getting a error message Terramart 2 not found and then my game crashes.
    1. Tremerion
      Author's Response
      thats for info. I will look into it
  8. Deadguy87
    Deadguy87
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1 Update
    Keep up the good work ...
  9. Deadguy87
    Deadguy87
    5/5,
    Version: PLEASED GIRAFFE