1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Galactic Shops 4.2.8

Shops for many kind of things

1. Tremerion
    I present you:
    GALACTIC SHOPS

Donation. Help me make more content for this mod and others.

paypal.me/tremerion

Tour Video

Avaiable on Steam.

You can edit my mods for personal use

Galactic Shops.gif

There are 23 shops. You can craft them at Inventor's Table lvl 2. Racial shops at lvl 3. Or you can go to Galactic Market (world for this mod) and buy there what you want or buy shops from Special Shop. There are biger shops versions in Galactic Market.
    Thanks goes to Inf_Wolf14 and Mjollna from Community for helping me out with Tiled :D
    First, buy teleporter from basic crafting for 200 money.
    galacticmarkettele.png
    OLD MARKET galacticmarket.png
    NEW MARKET
    galacticmarket_1.png galacticmarket_2.png galacticmarket_3.png

Armor Shop: item worth x 3
    armorshop.png

Blocks Shop
    blockshop.png blockshop_game.png

Dye Shop
    dyeshop.png dyeshop_game.png

Food Shop
    foodshop.png foodshop_game.png

Furniture Shop
    furnitureshop.png furnitureshop_game_new.png

Materials Shop
    materialshop.png materialshop_game.png

Ore Shop
    oreshop.png oreshop_game.png

Pet Shop(All pets from my pets mods are avaiable to buy here)
    petshop.png

Protectorate Shop
    protectorate_shop.png protectorate_shop_game.png

Racial Shops:
    apexshop.png apexshop_game.png avianshop.png avianshop_game.png
    floranshop.png floranshop_game.png glitchshop.png glitchshop_game.png
    humanshop.png humanshop_game.png hylotlshop.png hylotlshop_game.png

Seeds Shop
    seedshop.png seedshop_game.png

Special Shop
    specialshop.png specialshop_game.png
    Spawners - 3000 Pixels each

Tech Shop
    techshop.png techshop_game.png
    energymodule.png lightmodule.png
    regenmodule.png omnimodule.png

Vanity Shop
    vanityshop.png vanityshop_game.png

Weapons Shop:
    item worth x 3
    weaponshop.png weaponshop_game_new.png
    If you want your weapon to be in this shop:
    in weapon .recipe file add "weaponshop" in groups.

Sell-Me
    sellme.png sellme_game.png
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. logo.png
    2. armorshop_game.png
    3. weaponshop_game.png
    4. all_shops.png
    5. weaponshop_game.png
    6. furnitureshop_game.png

Recent Reviews

1. Lumenato
    Lumenato
    4/5,
    Version: 4.2.7
    its pretty good, im running a server but i want to change the buy factor, i dont know where that is located.
  2. kingrec
    kingrec
    5/5,
    Version: 4.1.8
    good
    and in the pet shop its saying "i can pets here"
  3. hellenicshaco
    hellenicshaco
    5/5,
    Version: 4.1.8
    essential mod :D
  4. JT`
    JT`
    4/5,
    Version: 4.1.7 Mech Shop & More
    It's a bit unrefined and could definitely use a polishing pass (especially to correct the grammar and speech) and a greebling pass (to make the market buildings seem a little less bland). Some of the merchant prices also need adjusting, as many of the shops sell "better" items for the same price as other items.

It's a good mod if you want to have access to everything in the game, but a player should beware that it could easily ruin exploration to have everything accessible -- I eventually caved and removed it from my order (mostly for the grammar issue, since that's one of my biggest peeves, but also for this reason =)).
  5. ryanbriley
    ryanbriley
    5/5,
    Version: 4.1.6
    REALLY GOOD MOD ON STEAM BUT STILL BROKEN WHEN YOU BE POSTING THE NEW UPDATED VERSION???????
    1. Tremerion
      Author's Response
      When Steam will sort it's shit together and stop giving me errors when updating or reuploading mods.
  6. AArticuno3
    AArticuno3
    5/5,
    Version: 4.1.2 (up to Steam)
    Awesome mod! Am using this in almost all of my playthroughs.
    Allows to buy weapons and armor without the hassle of finding the materials o craft them (makes more sense realistically too)
  7. search190
    search190
    5/5,
    Version: 4.0 Space Station
    Very crazy this mod. :D good..
  8. oOFAITHOo
    oOFAITHOo
    5/5,
    Version: 3.9 Fixes
    ( ' v ' )7 keep up the good work.
  9. Noir Korrane
    Noir Korrane
    3/5,
    Version: 3.8 Winterfest and fixes
    I love this mod except i am getting a crash every time i try to use the Furniture shop, and i get booted to the main menu. Could someone please help?

The crash tells me something about "DNAplant3"
    1. Tremerion
      Author's Response
      Hi. Please next time if you have errors or bugs, let me know in Discussion section. I've looked into it. For me int works fine. Propably you have incompatiobilities with some other mod. You can delete recipe file for: dnaplant3 to fix this
  10. Crusism
    Crusism
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0
    Galactic Shops is truly a MUST for those who are primarily builders and those who just want to know what vanilla Starbound has to offer!

Offering such lovely categories and distinction from shop to shop, it makes matters so much easier and not laggy at all (in comparison to cluttering all the stuff into one shop)!

"But this mod isn't for legit gameplay."
    NONSENSE! Every shop has to be crafted through actual legit recipes and, even then, you have to use your beautiful pixels to buy them stuff from the shops! And - *Oh Boy!* - these pixel prices are reasonable without being game-breaking cheap or too damn high!

Heck, Tremerion was even kind enough to acknowledge that you may be too darn lazy to craft them shops (since several shops are only craftable via the Architect's Table - 3rd tier of Inventor's Table) or that you may be - truly - a legit-only gaming man and ULTIMATELY DEMAND A PLACE TO SHOP FOR STUFF.

Tremerion introduces a Galactic Market.

A FREAKING GALACTIC MARKET.

Wait. Wait for it.

A GALACTIC MARKET.

Where you buy the stuff from pre-existing shops - ready as you install the mod.

REPEAT IT WITH ME.

A GALACTIC MARKET.

My only criticism on the Galactic Market right now is that it's immediately accessible for new characters but that's personal preference and can be thrown out of the window! That and I can totally see why it should be available as soon as possible for those who may want to go absolutely bonkers with the stuff. X'D

Either way, this mod and its included Galactic Market is truly for the pragmatic needs of a Starbound player. 5/5

P.S. Did I mention that there's a GALACTIC MARKET?