1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Furnaces+ v1.0

Adds in more ore smelters

1. DasRonen
    Hello Everyone! First I want to start out by saying that this is my first mod ever. I have very little knowledge of coding (and maybe less artistic ability), but I tried my best to make something that improves upon the ore smelting system currently in place and looks good. However, my original idea wasn't possible to do as far as I can tell because the GUI cannot currently be changed. So, I made this instead!

This mod add in two new smelters. These smelters allow for more efficient ore smelting by using smaller ratios than 2:1 for most metals (the 4:1 diamond as well). You shouldn't have any problems with it but I put it in beta because I have not tested the Durasteel Furnace yet. (Sorry no tier 4 character yet. :X)

Features:
    - Steel Smelter item (smelts in a ratio of 3:2 for most metals; 3:1 diamond)
    - Durasteel Smelter item (smelts in a ration of 1:1 for most metals; 2:1 diamond)
    - An installation.txt file

Updates:
    (v1.0)
    - Fixed durasteel smelter size. (was set to 20 height instead of 31 actual)
    - Added platform support to smelter and durasteel smelter

Send me a PM if you encounter any problems. This mod is for the most current version of Starbound and should work as long as none of the files for the stone furnace are changed, as it is very similar and uses the same UI config.

Note: In the future I plan to change this to a smelter with 3 ores smelting at once when changing the GUI is possible or I learn how to work with code better.

Cheers!

Edit: Since the link on the page doesn't seem to be working for some, I added an alternate link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xud1bec8fl4asyt/Furnaces+.zip

Recent Updates

1. Minor Fixes