1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Fully Customizable Ship 2.0 Upbeat Giraffe Beta

Lets you customize your ship block by block

1. Finally here! (Sort of)

Princeofmar5
    I was finally able to get the mod updated for the Upbeat Giraffe update. However, due to how ships now work in the game, this is just a beta update. For now anytime you upgrade your ship, the game will basically paste the ship into any empty spaces in the ship. For the full release of this update I will be working on how I want to get around that, or if it's even possible to get around that. Until I get that all figured out I also temporarily removed support for existing characters and custom races. This was also a quick update with a lot of copying and pasting so let me know if there are any bugs or errors. I will try to fix them as best I can. Also feel free to share any ideas you might have for making the mod work with the was ships are now.
Return to update list...