1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Fullscreen Starmap 1.4

A fullscreen sized navigation console!

1. TTK88
    TTK88
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    after all these years it still works like a charm, protip: if you use bk3k 1x scaling mod with a res of 1366x768 and this mod you gotta grab the largest navmap res, yeah, the 2560x1080 one cuz 768p is too small lol, and you'll have to modify the value that it's shown on the known issues section if you're using mods that add a lot of planets and orbits, otherwise you won't be able to select planets that are in outer orbits... anywho this mod is great, grab it.
  2. Sparklink
    Sparklink
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    This mod is quite excellent on the 1080P screen. I, personally, love having a large sprawling view of all of the possible destinations on my star map. Not only is it just handy I think it improves Starbound game play by making the universe feel legitimately vast. (Amusingly I have continued to use the "prototype" version that I downloaded from your discussion post. I realized I should give this a rating since it has been so great.)
  3. Requiem
    Requiem
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    The ultrawidescreen version works perfectly! Thank you for your fast, problem solving and supportive effort!
  4. Chesterton
    Chesterton
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Flat UI, Fullscreen Starmap.. what's next?!? :D
  5. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    good job this mod is incredible ty 4 this :)
  6. florant
    florant
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    says what it does
  7. AccademicJimbo
    AccademicJimbo
    5/5,
    Does exactly what it says and well. Vital for non-vanilla solar systems after Starbound 1.3
  8. ILOVEDUCKS
    ILOVEDUCKS
    5/5,
    FIRST!