What does this mod do?
This mod basically exists to smooth things out between Frackin and Project Redemption, including resolving some minor incompatibilities and offering some integration, in particular it:
- Allows for USCM remnant bunkers to spawn on a vast majority of FU's planets.
- Adds Frackin stats to the Prismatic and Impervious sets, including their shields, making them into hyper tank sets with some elemental protections/resistances.
- Rebalances the Protector's set (including its recipe) into a tank exploration set brought in line with FU's tier 7 sets, coming with a damage buff to Protectorate themed weapons. It still features its built in techs.
- All weapons from Project Redemption deal crit damage now and have their proper FU tags, no reloading support though.
- All applicable items have crucible support.
- The lost and found merchant will now sell FU's starting pistol and protectorate shield.
- Minor compatibility fixes relating to the Fossil Minigame and Ruin quest rewards
- Other small integrations.
Q and A:
why does the USCM remnant bunker look so much like the cultist lair in FU?
the cultist lair dungeon is a unused vanilla one actually, don't believe me? try doing "/placedungeon cultistlair" without the quotes in admin mode (in a vanilla copy of the game)
the USCM remnant bunker is just based off of that vanilla dungeon.
do you have a discord server for project redemption and your other mods?
yup! you can access it here
Huge thanks to Khe for making the statuseffect/lua behind the protector's armor set bonus and for helping me keep the set balanced within FU confines, Lack of Creativity for helping me test this mod and make the screenshots for it, Anom for the mod icon, and lastly Chucklefish for making this wonderful game!
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
FU-Redemption patch 4.2
Bridging the gap
- Avian mission compat Mar 20, 2023
- Minor update Jan 9, 2023
- Another hotfix Jan 1, 2023