1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Fruzstrated's Custom Ships 0.7.0

New spacecrafts that replace the default ships and new objects specifically for them.

1. Fruzstrated
    [​IMG]
    The mod adds new spacecrafts that replace the default player ships.
    As well as adding new objects into the game specifically for each spacecraft.
    This mod was released Dec. 10, 2013 the original thread contains the changelog for previous versions.
    All Ships Finished for current races!!
    I will add support for Novakid sometime after they're officialy added.

Installation Instructions
    1. Remove any previous install of CustomShips from your mods folder.
    2. Unzip "..\CustomShips_v0.0.0.zip\".
    3. Copy the contents into "..\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods\".
    4. If you create a new character your finished installing; other wise continue.
    5. Go to "..\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\player\" and delete the shipworld file associated with your player.

(WARNING -- Deleting the shipworld file WILL delete everything on your ship).
    (WARNING -- When playing on multiplayer everyone must have the same un-modified version installed).
    (NOTE -- If you having problems with installing please ask for help in the discussion thread).

License
    This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
    To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/.

You are not allowed to distribute this mod wholly/partly/modified/un-modified, even under a different name.

Ships
    FU-N61
    Race: Floran
    Fuel: 10000
    Storage: 512
    All lights and platforms come on the ship.
    [​IMG]

SU-5H1
    Race: Hylotl
    [​IMG]

TO-W3R
    Race: Glitch
    [​IMG]

AZ-73C
    Race: Avian
    [​IMG]

FR-U17
    Race: Apex
    [​IMG]

RU-57Y
    Race: Human
    [​IMG]

My Mods
    Fruz Nebulae
    The Observer
    Visit My Site for mods.

More Pictures
    AZ-73C Base.png FR-U17 Base.png FU-N61 Base.png RU-57Y Base.png SU-5H1 Base.png TO-W3R Base.png
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.
    Antej, HuggableCreep and chewfaimau like this.

Recent Updates

1. v0.7.0 [Sep/18/2014]
  2. v0.6.1 [Sep/08/2014]
  3. v0.6.0 [Sep/03/2014]

Recent Reviews

1. bk3k
    bk3k
    5/5,
    Version: 0.7.0
    Terrible shame that these pieces of work are outdated. I may yet have a use for them though.
  2. betailas
    betailas
    5/5,
    Version: 0.6.1
    Great mod! Waiting for a floran ship.
  3. aurimaurice
    aurimaurice
    5/5,
    Version: 0.6.1
    Assez grand et bien fini bon travail
  4. oscariut
    oscariut
    5/5,
    Version: 0.6.0
    please,can you create an Avali and Neko ship?
  5. Eskandare
    Eskandare
    3/5,
    Version: 0.5.0
    Floran support would be nice. Also B2N-2N2 perhaps should be B4N-4N4, because 2 is Leet for the letter S, and 4 is Leet for the letter A. If you make a Floran ship I suggest RO-23 (rose), V1-N3 (vine), or 7R-33 (tree)
  6. HuggableCreep
    HuggableCreep
    5/5,
    Version: 0.4.1
    Beautiful avian ship, and absolutely brilliant texture for the thruster FTL jump, the other ships I could over criticize but you deserve 5/5 for the hard work
    1. Fruzstrated
      Author's Response
      Thank you. The Avian ship is my personal favorite so far.
  7. Kyadri
    Kyadri
    3/5,
    Version: 0.4.1
    ["i would also love floran support! my problem is most of the mod :/ when ever i load up my char after deleting the shipworld file its just default ship. But when i made another character it worked... Please fix this and add floran ship support"] -last review

DONT WORRY thanks to my friend being smarter then me, you need to delete the METADATA file in the player file as well so you might want to add that to the insructions ;) There are also some multiplayer issues were all you can see is the background, no floors, walls, shiplockers... you cant do anying cept warp down to planet... please try to fix soon :)
  8. PurpleFox
    PurpleFox
    4/5,
    Version: v0.3.1
    Would love support for Florians!
  9. BorisTales
    BorisTales
    4/5,
    Version: 0.1.2
    Normal)))