1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Frontier Expansion 1.4

More Novakid Furniture!

1. GoldenstarArtist
    GoldenstarArtist
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Love this mod! I hope they consider doing this for other races, Like Avians!
    1. rare_candy_bracelet
      Author's Response
      now now, don't give me ideas...
  2. TheFloranChef
    TheFloranChef
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    This is so cool! Should be in the vanilla game. :)
  3. RamblinInSpace
    RamblinInSpace
    5/5,
    Great work, brother.
  4. theatretroll
    theatretroll
    5/5,
    Really great furniture designs!!
  5. shark213
    shark213
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Your pixel art is amazing, fits so perfectly that I thought it was vanilla asset! The general store is very helpful too. Awesome mod!
    1. rare_candy_bracelet
      Author's Response
      Thanks so much! Nailing the starbound aesthetic in these objects was one of my biggest goals here, so I'm glad to see it shows!
  6. LyricLyricandmoreLyric
    LyricLyricandmoreLyric
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    do an animated gas horse with stables and tethers, maybe make it a vehicle if you can
  7. 暴走的南瓜
    暴走的南瓜
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    This really is amazing.
    HOW about a small black-and-white television wooden TV, a wooden phonograph(if it can play some music), some adorable nostalgic plant……
    Just wanna more furniture!
    1. rare_candy_bracelet
      Author's Response
      Thank you so much!

The TV sounds good, but don't we already have a phonograph in vanilla? And we already have that potted cactus too. Either way, thank you for your suggestions!
  8. Yev
    Yev
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Absolutely gorgeous while staying within the starbound style.
    Must have for any fan of wooden cabins/ranches/saloons.
    Especially with the outdoor additions of the update.

The one thing I'm missing is a functional kitchen counter, could be the one already in, or maybe a new one with a sink and/or some kitchen utensils. As long as I can cook without needing the vanilla kitchen counter looking out of place in my home.
    1. rare_candy_bracelet
      Author's Response
      I'm glad to hear I could fill the void for more and more objects! They're my favorite aspects in the game after all!

As for kitchen counters, I'm actually planning to make one in the near future for all of the races! Please look forward to it!
  9. Plex_Director
    Plex_Director
    5/5,
    Dear rare_candy_bracelet,
    thank you!
    This mod is excellent in the sense of the word!
    Artfully done pixelwork with a focus on integrating into Starbound's vanilla aesthetic.
    This is becoming a staple mod from now on.
    1. rare_candy_bracelet
      Author's Response
      I'm absolutely flattered! Thank you so much! This is one of my first two mods, so I'm glad to see I could add such convincing looking objects! Assuming I get some more suggestions for other items to add, expect more quality content and soon!
  10. amirmiked12
    amirmiked12
    5/5,
    Nice.please make them craftable using workbench
    1. rare_candy_bracelet
      Author's Response
      Hey, thanks for the review! And I swear, I'll add a way to get it naturally soon.
  11. OzonSF
    OzonSF
    5/5,
    Very well made! Loved it! 10/10
    1. rare_candy_bracelet
      Author's Response
      I'm glad to hear it! Thank you for telling me how you feel!
  12. Elfginther
    Elfginther
    5/5,
    Great pixel work! I can't wait to see where else you can take it. The void is felt by many who want better for their Nova-kids.
    1. rare_candy_bracelet
      Author's Response
      Thank you so much!! The void is a cruel and unforgiving mistress, my friend. If you have any ideas as to what else should be added, I'm all ears!
  13. thedissconfetti
    thedissconfetti
    5/5,
    This Aesthetic. This Brand. Like honestly how dare??? (but srsly pixel art 2 good and v fitting)
    1. rare_candy_bracelet
      Author's Response
      pls do not respond and review my mods i will melt into a very gross puddle of joy and contentment. but dude, in all seriousness, thank you so much! my biggest goal in making this mod was to imitate the starbound aesthetic as much as possible. you rock. seriously.