1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. numerous tweaks

sayter
    added junk and rusted metal blocks to extraction

water added to ice block extraction

sulphuric tiles now return sulphur when extracted

burning volcanic tiles now extract core fragments

fixed a diamond exploit through diamond block extraction

particle cannons nerfed
  2. too much to list, really...

sayter
    Tons and tons of stuff has changed, almost all of which are QoL or bug fixes.

I've been trying to update here for days but the site just wouldn't let me!

Note that this list does NOT include all changes. I've fallen off the wagon a bit with logging the changes since Steam and GitHub are now the primary sources and take mini-updates.

Git Steam 5

----------------------

Added uranium and plutonium to ore display on nav map

Tons of QoL improvements

Armor re-statted yet again, and...
  3. many adjsutments

sayter
    not going to be doing 4.0(letter) anymore. All releases are 4.0 until we hit a milestone for 4.1 \

as usual , git is the most updated, but Steam is second. Then here.

- About a trillion small adjustments, mostly to errors remaining from the conversion.

- Las Pistol shots sped up.

- Disabled the Armor Upgrade Station from unlocking. It is no longer something you can use. Existing ones will remain in the state they are in.

- bee stings significantly weakened in damage

- Magma Golem...
  4. tons of little fixes

sayter
    Many warp-to-ship errors fixed

stations can be crafted a little sooner, resource wise, making early tier goods a lot easier to obtain.

re-added tentaclecometspore as a proper monster

magma golem got a serious makeover in terms of combat. good luck.

ash golem no longer shoots 100 trillion fireballs.
    TheFloranChef and Solzucht like this.
  5. numerous small adjustments

sayter
    Literally about 200 small changes here.

also a critical fix to the Fusion Generator.
  6. minor tweaks

sayter
    tons and tons of minor tweaks
  7. And 1.0, here we go!

sayter
    This update is essentially a complete overhaul to get everything from pre-1.0 working for 1.0. Nothing has gone untouched.

The core remains intact, however. So bear that in mind. While most things work, there will still be a few things we missed with like..40,000 files to check.

(known bug: the Science Outpost teleporter will not work with bookmarks. so dont warp there via bookmarks. use your mission panel unless you want to crash. I'll be reworking...
  8. hotfix

sayter
    the Light and Dark regen changes were busted. They have been reverted to their previous incarnation for the time being. Once I get it fixed I'll toss it to github.

Floran thorn aura removed to be reworked. I'd forgotten I was testing it before I shipped :) Sorry about that. Been a busy and hectic weekend, and I'm somewhat scatterbrained.
    LongFist, x567, Ooliv and 3 others like this.
  9. rollin' rollin' rollin'

sayter
    This edition sees a lot of new stuff. This will likely be the final update for this version of starbound. I am going to start on the Nightly/1.0 conversion ASAP.

First and foremost, you can enable the new Racial Effects mentioned below with the new posted FrackinRaces mod here. This content will not activate without the add-on since not everyone will want these features.

With that out of...
  10. odds & ends

sayter
    The next several updates are going to be a hodge-podge of miscellaneous things, rather than focused on specific things. This is largely to prepare for 1.0 once it hits.

-cleaned out some old unused resources

- ore table adjustments. Many ores are either more or less common now (you'll find more Thorium in general, for instance)

- recipe adjustments to several weapons

- graphical adjustment for elder roof

- new cultist armor set (currently only warn by cultist npcs)

- fixed a crash bug...