1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. SOP31
    SOP31
    3/5,
    Version: 5.6.4271
    i can't say the dev is exactly appreciative of any criticism, judging from the comment section, an older version of FU worked fine , tried launching it anew but failed, thank god o took backups of everything.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      You probably have FR installed, or another conflicting mod. You gotta pay attention to the update notes and bug reporting instructions too! Tossing us a log, we could have fixed that for you in moments with the related problem.

Also, just in case, make sure its the latest Release, and not from the green button on the main page. That's the test build and will definitely be spotty due to a system overhaul we're working on.
  2. Renjmon
    Renjmon
    1/5,
    Version: 5.6.424
    The game cannot be started with this latest version. Endless stack, endless mistakes in at least 23 categories.
    On a PURE game.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      Then you have done something wrong on the installation or have another issue going on. FU works perfectly fine as-is for everyone else. Please provide a log as per the instructions if you are having a problem.
  3. TheZero
    TheZero
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.415
    Thanks for the literal days worth of content. At this point, SB is pretty much an engine that runs FU; cannot play without this.
    Idk if this is the place to ask questions, but are psionics going to be practical at some point or just a gimmick weapon? Just beat ruin with it and am laughing madly at the thought of facing *redacted* with this thing.

P.S.: I'm still gonna do it!
  4. search190
    search190
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.413
    mod good :D
  5. Huss200
    Huss200
    3/5,
    Version: 5.6.405
    its not working, when i put it with the mods go here file and try to play the game nothing comes up.
    I press on the game and nothing happens pls help lol
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      this space is for reviews, not requests for help. Please follow the provided instructions on the main page and provide a log file. Chances are, you have conflicts installed listed on the main page, or are using an outdated client or have installed it wrong. It does not go with the "mods go here" file.
  6. AvalonArrival
    AvalonArrival
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.404
    Bloody amazing mod. Can't stress that enough. I want you to know I STILL remember this one mission I play in pre release starbound with this mod which was some sorta eldritch horror kinda mission where I ended up fighting an eldritch god or something. Scared the absolute heck outta me. Love this mod to bits.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      Happy to supply enjoyment to so many!
  7. X_ZienIX_Xx
    X_ZienIX_Xx
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.403
    Excellent HUGE MOD!!! also, there is a bug on ranged weapons such as guns in the 5.6.4031 update. cant seem to shoot and aim guns...
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      That's because you ignored the incompatible mods list. Please review it.
  8. jack dx
    jack dx
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.400
    It's an excellent mod
  9. Markuzkiller
    Markuzkiller
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.378
    Can i use the CuteBound mod along with this one??
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      Should work fine, many others use it.
  10. sbelmont85
    sbelmont85
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.366
  11. xpegasox1000
    xpegasox1000
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.366
    excelente mod :3
  12. yamada331331
    yamada331331
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.361
    yeeeeeeeeee
  13. yooman_13
    yooman_13
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.360
    nice
  14. Lumpy109
    Lumpy109
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.360
    Do you like boss fights?
    Are you the adventurous type that likes to capture/tame monsters?
    Do you like biomes, but think there's not enough variety?
    Like missions that make the game more fun and/or exciting?
    Then this mod is for YOU.
    Amazingly timed special attacks, epic bosses that make you tingle with excitement each time you fight them, and what's more to need than more monsters, biomes, mini biomes, and much, much more?

5/5 DEFINITELY RECOMMEND. Added to my collection since I made my first account 2017.

(sadly I got locked out, and forgot my old email for it, oh well! ;-;)
  15. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.3523
    amazing, increasingly amazing, tks so much :)
  16. kibcob
    kibcob
    4/5,
    Version: 5.6.3523
    please help! just downloaded the mod, went into the game, and that's the first mission.... reboot the ship. When I press "e", I open the ship status menu. It won't rebooting, what should I do?
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      Directions for reporting your issue are provided right on the mod page. Please follow them.
  17. zennixAL
    zennixAL
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.352
    nevermind, idk if there is a fuel system. i know there is, but idk where is it and i was confuse cuz i have so many mods that involve with crafting so idk which one. thanks for the mod, that was awensome
  18. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.352
    I do not know what I would do without us, I love everything that has in the FU ITD system, research of madness, Mech style, ores, BIOS, and much more love us forever ^ _ ^ continue with this amazing work very grateful ...

(❁´◡`❁)
  19. Pop Guy
    Pop Guy
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.350
    The new tree of research of madness is fantastic, I love this Lovecraft's sick atmosphere! I hope that in the future there will be even more things to do with brains, the forbidden knowledge of madness and that the Atropus planets will receive even more unique and pathological features! I think they are the best thing about the mod!
  20. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.350
    Sorry, the problem was my starbound was outdated. I updated 1.4.3 and it worked normally thanks