1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. N0good
    N0good
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.286
    Great mod
  2. Shie
    Shie
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.286
    I have tried this mod for years, it makes the game a lot more complete (and a bit too complex), i love the fact that this is still being updated almost daily.
    The cons of this is that the mod is so heavy that sometimes it crashes at the first loading screen, not sure why or if it's just me.
    Also, i have been playing vanilla online with few mods for furniture and aesthetics, have you thought of taking some FU blocks, furniture and liquids as a stand-alone mod for just decorating?
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      No, standalone is entirely too much effort for no benefit. Would take months to separate things.
  3. Kyll Oliveira
    Kyll Oliveira
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.285
    Nice Mod
  4. Mr.Grey
    Mr.Grey
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.283
    one of thee most absolutely great mods out there but there's one problem though i have a mod that can combine EPP augments to turn them into one overpowered augment but after i checked the character stats it said knock back -10000% (i'm not joking) and funny thing about is, is that whenever i collide with an enemy it pushes me away for more than roughly 50 to 80 tiles away. the only guesses i can make out with making it the most busted mod (that i accidentally found) is with resistance augment, physical barrier and that one rage stim from the medical space station. thank you and keep making more content ^^
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      Using combined augments with FU is a very, very bad idea. Some of the augments, if combined, will essentially brick your character instantly with no way to fix it. Do not abuse combined augments. Not an FU problem, in any case. FU is intended to work like vanilla - 1 total augment, period.
  5. sketchE3000
    sketchE3000
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.2814
    i've used the mod before but recently when i try to open it, the game only shows the chucklefish logo and then the loading screen and then the whole game shuts down, i dont know why it keeps doing that but when i take it out of my mods then the game acts normal, please fix this, i love the mod and playing without it is just a little bit boring without all the things FU brings
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      It seems to be doing that for just you. I cannot fix what you do not properly report. Follow directions on the main page, submit your log, and I can see what your problem is. Don't just assume its the mod and that I need to "fix" it. Most of the time, such errors are compatability related.
  6. ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ
    ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.280
    So far so good, but I found a typo in the extractionlab_recipes.config file. If you go to line #15 you'll see "ultronkum", which should be corrected to "ultronium"
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      thanks, but thats not too big a deal. only related to extracting from another mods item. ill correct it though :)
  7. Isaacgaret
    Isaacgaret
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.279
    Excellent work!
  8. thetimegamer
    thetimegamer
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.2743
    This is truly by far not just one of my favorite starbound mods but one of my favorite mods in any game! But I have had trouble in one part of this mod although i'm sure I am just doing something wrong. At one point a came across a quest or something called "Lost Epochs". This quest required something called "madness" which I can't seem to find. Can you please help me on this?
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      it *rewards* you with Madness :) It's not fully implemented yet. Soon.
  9. Aurorialis
    Aurorialis
    5/5,
    I'm returning to Starbound after a year and some. The first thing I thought on install was "man I hope that Frackin mod is still alive"...if you ask me, this mod is essential.
  10. малик12233
    малик12233
    5/5,
    \
  11. Mateonemo7
    Mateonemo7
    4/5,
    Version: 5.6.2722
    it's amazing, but i have a problem, could you put in the mod an antigravity generator?
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      how is that a problem? In any case, there used to be one. Then the devs changed how gravity works, so now there isn't one. No plans to re-add it.
  12. xXTheSilentOneXx
    xXTheSilentOneXx
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.2722
    this mod has been a staple in my gameplay since late last year it has been improved in many ways but the basis remains the same, More Everything... keep up the good work sayter
  13. ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ
    ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.2721
    Nice. Where'ß the Nightfort mission btw? Because I cant seem to find it in the files
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      That's because it isn't. It was not needed, as it doesn't fit the aesthetic I'm giving to the Nightar.
  14. lazyneko90
    lazyneko90
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.272
    I havent relly played with it yet but it looks really cool oh and for some reason this mod makes my game take about 30 minutes to load is there a way to fix that?
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      its a massive mod, so not really. You could pack the contents into a .pak file, which can help a lot. The version here is the extracted one, so its a heap of individual files.
  15. Criski3214
    Criski3214
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.271
    I have a problem i can't extract the mod and i downloaded it more times and still didnt work
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      not a problem with the download, nor the mod itself. Not much I can do about your personal PC or internet connection. I just tried the files and they work fine.
  16. Legion Deathwish
    Legion Deathwish
    5/5,
    5 Stars for :
    -New Mechanics
    -More Missions
    -More Weapons and Armors
    -More Type's of Planets
    -More Building Blocks & Furniture
    -Additional Type of Races
    -Additional Type of Mech Parts
    -Additional Mini-Dungeon in Space
    -More Type of Ore's and Type of Materials
    -And Many More.

P.S : This mod must have if you want more Contents
  17. turtleStew
    turtleStew
    5/5,
    I really like the gas giants for some reason
  18. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    I am not able to run my game, when it enters the screen of the icon loading the game closes,. What can it be?

sorry my english :D
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      follow instructions on the main page and submit a log in the discussion area.
  19. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.2695
    ty
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      any time!
  20. rpg4e
    rpg4e
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.2695
    The first thing I do after 2 years of non-starbounding? Download the latest version of FU: D
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      as foretold in the prophecy.