1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ
    ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.2692
    ‌‌
  2. RE-L124c41+
    RE-L124c41+
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.268
    the ONE of the "must have" mod
  3. HazamaTaki
    HazamaTaki
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.266
    Awesome mod! a TON of new content, keeps the game interesting :3
  4. Shadow Coal
    Shadow Coal
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.266
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      No idea. Try it and see.
  5. ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ
    ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.2651
    Finally got what I needed. Are there Mantizi dungeons I'm wondering?
  6. skeletik009
    skeletik009
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.264
    топ мод
  7. Kyonus
    Kyonus
    5/5,
    Soo good but 1 have some broblem . I can craft normaly , i can only craft when turn on admin mode . Help me please guys ( Sorry for my bad English )
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      That has nothing to do with FU, dude. Crafting works fine in FU. Sounds like you have something else going on.
  8. inualet
    inualet
    5/5,
    With this mod, Starbound never gets boring.
    Thank you very much for making the mod and keeping it alive.
  9. Predilecta
    Predilecta
    4/5,
    could have a light version of this mod, which does not include many files, my game also gets very heavy with this mod.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      Then you are out of luck. There is no possible way to make a light version. Everything relies on everything else. Sorry.
  10. QuZhuzi
    QuZhuzi
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.2631
    Nice
  11. cybirmind
    cybirmind
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.2631
    Makes Starbound so much better then it ever could have been, better then it should have been. a must have, don't even try the game without this mod. in fact download this mode before you even get the game. download this mod even if you don't have the game, you don't want to be the only one who doesn't have it
  12. Lertring
    Lertring
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.260
    Is perfect
  13. Natural Aura
    Natural Aura
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.260
    A real game changer! (like a really really big game changer)
    Nothing out there will beat FU, it's a one way trip. Although the downside is being that it is so good, it makes it kind of hard for the other mods to keep up. :p
  14. Lertring
    Lertring
    4/5,
    Version: 5.6.258
    Perfect
  15. See_Food
    See_Food
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.2572
    Best Mod Ever.
  16. ColossusX13
    ColossusX13
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.2571
    Great mod, getting into it as a beginner to Starbound myself. Question though, does Frackin Universe/Races edit hunger rates? I ask because i would like to use "Slow Hunger" mod and i was wondering if they were compatible?
  17. AbsoluteXeroEX
    AbsoluteXeroEX
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.256
    FrackinUniverse is much more expansive than I initially thought it would be. That being said, I'm simply amazed at how much time and energy has been put into such an amazing mod; a lot of what I had initially wanted to do has already been done in this mod, and I can't wait to see what future updates bring!

From a novice to a group of experts, I would like to say "thank you" for this amazing mod!
  18. ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ
    ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ
    4/5,
    Version: 5.6.251
    Weird world generation bug: When I beam down to any dark magma ocean planet, I always end up inside lava and when I swim to the surface, it's in space...Also I can't seem to find any land. Is this normal?
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      That depends entirely on if you generated a new universe recently or not, or are in an older region before recent ocean fixes. Beyond that, I haven't seen this behavior myself. All that aside, it *is* a magma ocean :)
  19. moderate
    moderate
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.250
    Hi, sayter. Thank you so much for this outstanding pack.

We've met an issue and would like to ask you if there's anything we can do about. In short, I ran the executable from a folder instead of steam (tried running it on my integrated GPU instead of dedicated as this simple game makes the laptop quite noisy). So.. after starting our world the usual way - game crashed. Then I was like whatever and ran it through steam again... and noticed this http://prntscr.com/k936ov .

Basically, all the modded objects got removed from our universe and replaced with some generic items (you can see dirt in the house and green objects inside the inventory). Then I realized that when I run the game from within a folder - it didn't have "frackin universe" logo. So at that point, all made sense (when running from steam, game is using mods from the workshop folder and when running from within a folder - uses the mods folder).

Also, my small creation with logic gates was destroyed as well. I've used a compact version of gates, guess they are from the mod. (this isn't much of an issue just adding to the list of what changes I've noticed so far)

Is there anything I can do to restore our universe?
    Thanks!
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      Not unless you have backups as recommended on the main page, no. Sorry :(
  20. ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ
    ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.250
    I smelled some planert centauri content. Giant scorpions and lava golems. Btw I heard legend of zelda music in a lush planet. May I know the name? Because I can't find it in the music player.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      pretty sure the zelda tune is overworldtheme, in the/music folder.