1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. jerese
    jerese
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.222
    I love this mod... So badly... And I LOVE HIM! VINALIIIISJ!!!!!!!!
  2. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    mod incredible and indispensable, thank you ty :)
    I noticed that the current file is smaller than the previous update.

always with great updates ty
  3. gnommmen
    gnommmen
    5/5,
    tnx!Best mod)
  4. Kingjimbo111
    Kingjimbo111
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.2211
    This is by far the best overhaul mod for the game there is. Frackin Universe adds so much more content and expands upon systems already in the game giving them depth and really just makes them into what they should have been originally. Frackin Universe, Frackin Races, Frackin Interface, and Frackin Music add and expand upon the game so much the game would be hard to go back to without this mod.

TLDR; Sayter makes dope mods, this is best overhaul, download his other mods along with this.
  5. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Nossa eu havia ficado 1 ano sem jogar voltei agora é fiquei maravilhado com a perfeição que este mod está, parabéns pelo Belo trabalho obrigado está incrível esse update ty :)
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      I don't speak your language. Please use english next time. Thanks, in any case.
  6. genericinternetnameguy
    genericinternetnameguy
    5/5,
    I love it, but it tanks my games performance and causes a lot of stuttering on my current computer. Other than that it's frackin' awesome. Adds a ton to the game.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      really depends on the PC. I suggest turning off vsync in your starbound.config file...it makes a massive difference.
  7. maskervich
    maskervich
    5/5,
    You are my herooooo i recommend you for my crew friends men <3
  8. HendryC
    HendryC
    5/5,
    A brain candy, and amazing mod, it seems like an official expansion from chucklefish!

I have a wish that we could have a smarter monster AI, and allow some of them to be able to destroy blocks made by player and
    Every night they may be spawned in a cave or somewhere, then they will engange attack to nearest player in certain biomes.

Sometimes when facing a strong monster, player will just need to block them using blocks.. or hiding in their simple wooden house.

Make it more challenging, by enhancing the monster's AI..

Its a Great and amazing mods especially in Power! And biomes!
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      I don't think you realize how much effort is involved in AI. I don't see this happening, ever, to the degree you would like. Half of the issues are engine limitations. Glad that you are enjoying the mod though!
  9. Evil666hanter
    Evil666hanter
    5/5,
    Mod is simply gorgeous, I have an idea, why not add power armor like in Fallout 4, with its improvement station and various spare parts would be very cool.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      That's basically what a Mech is, dude.
  10. Magurmaas
    Magurmaas
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.218
    Best Starbound mod
  11. ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ
    ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.218
    Never mind it works now! The only solution was to move my player, ship, and world files to another folder.
  12. DrakoZ
    DrakoZ
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.217
    It's good that this project absorbs other modes =)
    It would be fun if you make it even harder and more electrically dependent on everything that works on electricity. But it's necessary to remake the whole game. (
  13. Recall2000
    Recall2000
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.217
    What a mod. Adds so much to the base game. Loving it. 2nd playthrough just with FU. Wish I'd have found it sooner than a month ago, but I've only just really started playing Starbound properly...even though I preordered it years ago :|
  14. Dante271
    Dante271
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.2162
    I really love this mod, I follow it from the first verifications, but I have a problem, how do I unlock the mech? I find blocked the use of the mech, try, restart the whole game and ise the mission of the penguin to unlock the mech, and aparesi in the mion without the mech, what do I do?
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      it should unlock as soon as you complete the tutorial quests now. It no longer unlocks after completion of the Erchius Mission and talking with Esther. Thus, you cannot skip the tutorials.
  15. xxXNaidjelXxx
    xxXNaidjelXxx
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.214
    just......BEST!!!
  16. wertandrew
    wertandrew
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.214
    Feels like an official expansion to the game.
  17. rizjah
    rizjah
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.208
    must have!
  18. ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ
    ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ
    3/5,
    Version: 5.6.206
    Crashes on startup. Do I have to backup my player, ship, and universe files and disable my mods for this to work?
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      nope. You just need to follow instructions and not have conflicts installed, and make sure (as per the main page) that you have a character extender mod. It does state directly that this is *required*. In short, FU doesn't crash on startup natively. Thus, you are missing something or installed a conflicting mod. Beyond that, the mods page...the very first line on it tells you how to report your issue to have it dealt with properly.
  19. Cryptoid
    Cryptoid
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.206
    Still the best mod there is. :)
  20. synkornize13
    synkornize13
    5/5,
    Version: 5.6.205
    Best mod