1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. leodudjak
    leodudjak
    5/5,
    Version: 5.5.12
    the best
  2. SUPER_GROX
    SUPER_GROX
    5/5,
    Version: 5.5.06
    It is the best mode ever! I can't imagine starbound without Frackin Universe. A lot of new content. It is amazing, everyone have to try it.
  3. BillJake21
    BillJake21
    5/5,
    Version: 5.5.05
    The amount of work that goes in to this mod is amazing! DAILY updates, if only my WiFi was faster so i didn't have to try and download updates a dozen times, :P
  4. leodudjak
    leodudjak
    5/5,
    Version: 5.5041
    TTTOOOOPPPP
  5. AlexSharp
    AlexSharp
    5/5,
    Version: 5.5.0
    Amazing! You are making an updates faster than I are installing them))))
  6. Seppster85
    Seppster85
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.991
    Big big thanks. Greatest mod in the Starbound universe :)
  7. matimemesa2011
    matimemesa2011
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.991
    Awsome
  8. mizterpstefo
    mizterpstefo
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.977
    No better mod, really. It is just insane how much content there is. Keep it up and i hope for more and more content all the time
  9. myrandomperson
    myrandomperson
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.977
    i found starbound" too easy" fracken universe fixed that :)
  10. masterninja312
    masterninja312
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.972
    great mod all around yea the crafting is overwhelming but i got used to it great job pls continue to add more
  11. Gorkaoscuro
    Gorkaoscuro
    4/5,
    hace el juego mas entretenido ;)
  12. Steamer2001
    Steamer2001
    5/5,
    AMAZING WORK! Overwhelming at first, I feel that you should only be able to see what you should be working towards, so that you don't see all of this terrifying advanced stuff from he beginning, and I feel that the game is just really complex! Reading the 5+ 20+ page codexes is not a fun time, and you can' learn all of it at once. REALLY overwhelming, but the amount pf content is amazing! Will probably be better when I get used to it, and too much content is NOT a thing!
  13. Waffielz
    Waffielz
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.969
    version 5.4.969 wiped my save file whenever i try and update the mod, also i literally can't craft a stick of ram unless in admin mode
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      stick of ram is enabled in FU and works fine. Save files do not get magically wiped, either. Sounds like you have a mod conflict causing issues. Can't help without a log, as described on the overview page.
  14. Megsoiluj
    Megsoiluj
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.969
    The amount of content in this mod is incredible.
  15. maxraven22
    maxraven22
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.963
    a really great expansion to starbound lots of stuff and gameplay and lot to create in crafting, and yeah crafting is a bit overwhelming i kinda get lost which crafting station to go or make just to make the specified item.
  16. SpazDiesFirst360.0
    SpazDiesFirst360.0
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.936
    The mod is great and has come a long way. Keep up the good work!
  17. Puynsi
    Puynsi
    4/5,
    Version: 5.4.921
    Really good but may need more in-depth explaniation on how to obtain resources since the mod adds a lot of stuff and you have to juggle inventory space and don't even know what half of the stuff does until waaay later in the game where you have free access to all needed base resources to process. Would be also cool to know where to get standalone mods.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      um... there are about 120 tutorials which readily explain exactly how to obtain the resources you are asking about. There are also guides in your shiplocker at start and at the science outpost to explain things. Shouldn't be a problem if you follow the information already given in-game.

Glad you're enjoying things.
  18. TheTraveller999
    TheTraveller999
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.91
    love it, a must use along with FrackinRaces
  19. Shrykull
    Shrykull
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.88
    When I ended the vanilla Starbound, it just feels nice, but a bit empty after several times. I usually explore and get better stuff, and of course build all sort of bases/cities etc. With this Mod, the game its just endless, it feels like a Monster Hunter game, I always need some sort of item or weapon/armor/epp to do something new and its awesome. And with all this new planets, mechanics, the unused/erased vanilla starbound reused and with a purpose... it is really endless. You did a really impresive work!
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      Thanks. Glad you enjoy!
  20. Waffielz
    Waffielz
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.878
    a nice expansion to starbound, needs more enemy space stations