1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. notdumm32
    notdumm32
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.875
    thanks!
  2. Unvalid
    Unvalid
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.873
    Amazing. Must Have
  3. Lengey
    Lengey
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.873
    This mod change lifes, seriously. Must have, must see, must play, must everything. Any update it´s godbless, the content is fabulous. It´s like Starbound 2.0.
  4. qinlongfei
    qinlongfei
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.872
    I wonder if I'm the only one who keep on mistaken the name for this mod to 'Franklin's Universe'.

Snarky remark aside, this mod is absolutely essential to any Starbound experience.

Vanilla Starbound feels like Chucklefish played it too safe, and the environment doesn't capture that 'space the final frontier' feel. This mod truly makes exploring a vast and unpredictable universe fun. While I do feel a lots of crafting is a bit too complex for its own good, it at least extend the gameplay time much more naturally than vanilla game's 6 tier system (The first time I realize I have to go to another planet just to get Titanium I went 'What, the, F(BEEP)~?!'). And learning how to use the different stations and recipe little by little is a fun experience just as trying to conquer a new and challenging biome.
  5. Natural Aura
    Natural Aura
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.872
    This mod keeps on keeping on, one improvement after another! This is a must have for anyone who has played through Starbound at least once. Note: This mod provides so much content that I suggest to play through vanilla Starbound at least once in order for you to get a better understanding of what's all new.
  6. shmupmup
    shmupmup
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.864
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      that's....strange. That creature has not caused any errors to date, with any user, and all of a sudden it does for you. Strange indeed. Will look into it.

you can fix your issue by deleting the planet you are on, as it will remove the spawn pools as well. Failing that, waiting for a fix is the only solution I can think of.

I've spawned the critter a bunch of times, and cannot make the same error happen....not sure what else to suggest.
  7. Encablossa
    Encablossa
    4/5,
    Version: 5.4.782
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      if this is happening when you try to log in on a particular planet: known bug. Planet generation error of some sort. Delete that planets worldfile and it will resolve itself. It will be the last updated .world file in starbound/storage/universe. Sadly, this error is nearly impossible to nail as it gives no source.
  8. Nyx.exe
    Nyx.exe
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.773
    how does it feel to basically be the starbound modding community? also, is there any way to like donate money or like just support you?
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
  9. Motie453453
    Motie453453
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.7631
    The best from the best!
  10. lucasptu3
    lucasptu3
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.74hotfix2
  11. pesy
    pesy
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.71
    the game simply died, i'm unable to reload the player (after a second crash over and over) never happen until now.

here the log:
    https://pastebin.com/djDe8PPS
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      Client Version 1.3.0

update your game, if you've purchased it. If not, purchase it. FU will only run on the most recent client.
  12. ThomasTheWankEngine
    ThomasTheWankEngine
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.632
    Can't praise this mod enough. My only complaint is that I can't give it 6 stars.
  13. Nishant004
    Nishant004
    5/5,
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      silly bear! you installed it wrong :) That's all. Looks like you unzipped it to the assets directory, which is a no-no. You need to simply pull the zip folder contents into starbound/mods
  14. Novactus
    Novactus
    5/5,
    Please help meee, i have delay in loading
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      500 meg mod. Unavoidable. After the initial load it will be fine.
  15. Novactus
    Novactus
    4/5,
    Version: 5.4.622
    have I only delay in loading this mod? It takes too long.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      its 500 megs. It takes a bit on initial load.
  16. Fc1981
    Fc1981
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.62
    Very good mod !
  17. pesy
    pesy
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.62
    my GF hate you :-)
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      Im sorry to cause relationship issues. I'm sure Cthluhu would approve though.
  18. Encablossa
    Encablossa
    4/5,
    Version: 5.4.51
    I really love it,but i'm having problems with this update,my game crash from time to time and i dont know why,the other mods are okay,could you please help me out? i'm not sure if i'm the only one having issues,i'm not sure if there is something missing...
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      report your bug properly as per the very first line on the mod page. Will gladly help.
  19. mars1913
    mars1913
    5/5,
    Good mod. Expend game time drastically.
  20. Bogachami
    Bogachami
    5/5,
    Shield generator. How does it work? I put it, but the blocks are still destructible.