1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. nclief2
    nclief2
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.51
    I've been modding games for a very long time now and in every moddable game, there are modders who create resources of amazing quality. FrackinUniverse is without a doubt in my inforgatable list ! It really expands Starbound in a lot of ways.
    Keep up the good work !
  2. Lord-Xanthor
    Lord-Xanthor
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.51
    A lot of hard work by many people, it deserves more than 5. Fantastic work!!! Very Enjoyable and makes the game even more so!
  3. hellenicshaco
    hellenicshaco
    3/5,
    Version: 5.4.5
    Good and very useful mod but its not packed (cmd or shell doesn't work in windows 10 for packed it) and no matter its huge loading time at the beginning cause of that it has low performance for me when I play with that mod...
  4. ZeusKCDC
    ZeusKCDC
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.31
    !!!
  5. Jirachia
    Jirachia
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.28
    I love the how you handled balancing in this one. The "Crap-light" (As I will dub it) is a fantastic idea, and thank god for an EPP actually protecting from high pressure.
  6. Gugads21
    Gugads21
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.26
    Melhorando a cada semana ( translate on google )
  7. Adouglasc
    Adouglasc
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.252
    this is one of the only mods i absolutely have to have to play starbound
  8. hellenicshaco
    hellenicshaco
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.251
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      nope. not packing it. You can , however. There is a packer included in starbound.
  9. andhar
    andhar
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.161
    Essential mod! Thanks for your hard work!
  10. rezasenoya
    rezasenoya
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.153
    hey, can you upload it to another hosting like google drive, download is kinda slow.
  11. Grimicle
    Grimicle
    5/5,
    I love your mod can't play without it but been looking for a frackin universe dedicated server its surprising that I have not found one yet.
  12. BILLY500436
    BILLY500436
    5/5,
    A really big mod with really big features. Adds so many things to have fun with. It's also great with a lot of other mods with compatibility ease. Only thing I don't particularly like about it is the loading time increase, but that's expected with greatness from a mod masterpiece such as this.
  13. pcawesomeness3
    pcawesomeness3
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.15
    It is the most immersive and well made mod in Starbound, I have spent hours just messing with Frackin Universe.
  14. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4.15
    Belo trabalho agora roda lisinho obrigado este e o melhor mod para mim agradecimentos do Brasil :)

Nice work now runs sweet ty this and the best mod 4 me ty 4 you job
    ty from Brasil :p
  15. Kosmie
    Kosmie
    5/5,
    Version: 5.4
    5.4 Gratz.
    & thanks
  16. phoenixoke
    phoenixoke
    5/5,
    Can you STOP being so awesome !! i .. i can't stop playing STARBOUND because of you !
  17. NexusGT
    NexusGT
    5/5,
    Its pretty good.
  18. Nyx.exe
    Nyx.exe
    5/5,
    Version: 5.3.99
    This mod has more content than the actual game. And its all so awesome. This mod is the literal reason I still play starbound.
  19. teawhello
    teawhello
    5/5,
    Version: 5.3.94
    Can't play without this mod! Thank you for your hard work, you make this game much more fun!
  20. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Version: 5.3.91
    good job but
    After I installed it I noticed a lag with a lot of delay when I'm breaking the blocks, and many npcs simply die out of nowhere in front of me, what can it be? Was only in this version