1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. Drank1
    Drank1
    5/5,
    Version: 5.3.8.72
    Good
  2. Phantom'sNemesis
    Phantom'sNemesis
    5/5,
    Version: 5.3.8.71
    So fun to play with barely any bugs I can find! Great job guys!
  3. TheKingOfBlood
    TheKingOfBlood
    5/5,
    Version: 5.3.8.61
    This is the best and the greatest mod i every seen! I like the content of science, farming, weapons and armor. The custom planets are nice too. This mod keep growing and growing. I hope your mod is bigger as every with more content and more stuff to play with. 100/10
  4. Jirachia
    Jirachia
    5/5,
    Version: 5.3.8.53
    Where's my infinite star rating option? But seriously, great mod that gets better with even more mods. My only problem: there's not enough inventory space to keep all my weapons on me at once (my favorite is the atom smasher :3).
  5. DelCat
    DelCat
    5/5,
    Version: 5.3.8.3
    Where I can found the "cosmic crucible" :P
  6. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    ty 4 this job :)
  7. Rizki291
    Rizki291
    5/5,
    Cool mods ever for starbound keep up the good work, anyway idk how to delete the water bot i put that on my house not garden lol
  8. NeXro9
    NeXro9
    5/5,
    Version: 5.3.8.2
    The best Starbound mod ever!
  9. amirmiked12
    amirmiked12
    5/5,
    Version: 5.3.8
    thank you for optimizing
  10. NorielSylvire
    NorielSylvire
    5/5,
    Version: 5.3.7.8
    Is it compatible with 1.3?
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      honestly dude....why would you even ask? Clearly it is.
  11. Kyuryo
    Kyuryo
    5/5,
    Version: 5.3.7.6
    Excellent
  12. skittlesmcgee
    skittlesmcgee
    5/5,
    Version: 5.3.7.4-oopsibrokemechs
    Guess my review's so old its actually gone now. Bummer.

Used to post a lot in the thread like... jeez, over 2 years ago now. Doubt you remember me but thats okay :)

Just came back to make sure I've left a five star rating on this, and to let you know that even though I haven't posted for a couple years I've still been playing. And I'll still keep playing. I still remember having to get used to calling the mod "FU" and not "FF", its been a pretty long time and its come a really long way.

Starbound's always been the game I love most and play to just feel good, and I've been glad to have this mod with it. Can't say theres many mods where I actually read the changelogs eager to see whats been cooked up next. I honestly really have nothing to complain about. Bugs get fixed. Content gets added. Its more than I can expect of fully funded game developers these days, and this is done for free.

Honestly, I'm impressed that so much has been added and yet it still feels like Starbound. Thats an achievement in and of itself. Keep up the great work~
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      glad you're still enjoying. Thanks!
  13. Idemuso
    Idemuso
    5/5,
    Version: 5.3.7.3
    The first time I saw this mod, there were so many stuff I couldn't even keep track. Now, after years and years without playing Starbound and finally coming back, I see my favourite mod is still active!

Amazing work, hope you continue making starbound an awesome sci-fi exploration game like it should be <3
  14. hyvan97
    hyvan97
    4/5,
    The Latest Version Is Crashing My Game For Some Reason
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      You didnt supply a log or otherwise follow the bug reporting instructions. This has nothing to do with FU and everything to do with other mods or your game client version. We do not down-vote mods because we can't follow instructions.
  15. tomasdrah
    tomasdrah
    5/5,
    Nice mod. I have one question.
    If I built the dungeon as a space station, is there any possibility of adding it to the game?
  16. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Excellent mod, ty for this, but I have a very small request, you could return the magnorb without cost of energy please I love to use it

Sorry my english

Ty 4 your attention
  17. hyvan97
    hyvan97
    5/5,
    Version: 5.3.6.2
    Simply amazing, just one question.
    how do I update from a previous version? do I delete the old folder and move in the new one instead?
  18. tomasdrah
    tomasdrah
    5/5,
    Version: 5.3.5.3
    Great, thanks.
  19. Typhoon15
    Typhoon15
    5/5,
    Version: 5.2.177
    I love all the content this mod adds, great job. Is there a way to turn on character glow?
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      no. Equip one of the dozens of lighting options the mod provides, or play a novakid.
  20. Mo_sty
    Mo_sty
    5/5,
    Version: 5.2.17
    awesome Mod ¯\_(ツ)_/¯