1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. zenithBemusement
    zenithBemusement
    4/5,
    Version: 4.30.781
    I would love to love this mod.
    I really would.
    I can see the appeal, why people love it, why they say vanilla is gutted in comparison. I can see the hours of hard work and dedication put into this mod, and I can practically feel the hours of effort. I see it, I really do.
    Yet,this mod is practically the exact opposite of what I want, as it is FILLED TO THE BRIM with grinding.
    Still, I respect the effort put into this.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      You don't need to grind, though. There are countless ways to get most materials, gradually. But you aren't mistaken that there is a ton of crafting related stuff. But all of it exists as side-stuff you are not forced into. I can't fault you for your opinion, though. Kudos !
  2. AstroSkye
    AstroSkye
    5/5,
    Version: 4.30.76
    Really awesome mod, but is there a way to get the original sprites back? A lot of them looked more futuristic
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      not sure what you are talking about, really. Every replaced station is a *vast* improvement and I have no plans to revert them.
  3. Busterburger
    Busterburger
    4/5,
    Version: 4.30.75
    Is the Crashed Spaceship mini dungeon a work in progress? It was almost entirely empty except for the first room.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      there are several versions. The blank one you found is a vanilla asset, not mine. You are down-voting me one-star for something from the base game. Thanks.
  4. The First Nova
    The First Nova
    5/5,
    im not sure if I have rated this yet but if I did then don't delete this review cause I LOVE this mod way more than ANY other mods out there
  5. Sora_Cross04
    Sora_Cross04
    5/5,
    Its a Awesome Mod its the best!
  6. darkslimus
    darkslimus
    5/5,
    Thanks for your awesome mod ! great work dude ...
    one question : after looking 10 forest planets never see a Floran ... are they relocated or bad rng ?
  7. Lindazana
    Lindazana
    5/5,
    Version: 4.30.74
    10/10, makes the severely gutted vanilla game playable, fun, and full of wonder once more.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      Why do people keep saying vanilla is severely gutted? It really isn't. I've modded it since day one, and almost all the original content is in there. A few things are gone or replaced, but I wouldn't call it "gutted".

None the less, thanks for the kind review. My goal is to expand the experience :)
  8. EnderMImi
    EnderMImi
    5/5,
    Version: 4.30.72
    there is a bug with the nano fabricator that doesn't let u craft the upgrades . and every time u craft it say for example '' Gene Enchanter - 0 ''
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      no, it works fine. You simply havent finished the first three vanilla quests for techs. Once you unlock the basic techs these upgrades will work as intended. This is not a bug, but rather, a way to prevent cheating.
  9. RockCat
    RockCat
    5/5,
    Version: 4.30.72
    Found Strange sea planet with honey and blood 10/10
  10. nikcar4
    nikcar4
    5/5,
    Version: 4.30.6
    добавьте русский пожалуйста очень прошу!
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      glad you enjoy. Please post in english, though.
  11. anjasmlp1
    anjasmlp1
    5/5,
    Version: 4.30.5
    Awesome MOD!!! :D
  12. cchao0705
    cchao0705
    5/5,
    Version: 4.30.4
    love it!
    最爱的mod之一 :)
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      you're welcome. Please post in english next time.
  13. thebigsea47
    thebigsea47
    5/5,
    Version: 4.30.3
    very good , better than the original game, but still hope to have the following two improvements.

1、Introduction of wire settings, just like RimWorld, with wires connected to the power supply and electrical equipment, rather than directly connected, the direct connection is too confusing.

2、This game is a space game, but why not have a variety of space stations, spacecraft and so on. To some extent: the space station and the planet is the same, but just smaller and non-random generation. So why not have a variety of different race space station, trade space station, abandoned space station, the infected space station, space prison, random transmission of black holes, encounter different races, space pirates, businessmen, and even space zombies. I know it will be a very big project, but still hope that this can become a reality.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      uh...you *can* connect wires in the way you describe. There are numerous ways to wire things up. Batteries, nodes, etc.
  14. YogixCZ
    YogixCZ
    5/5,
    Version: 4.30.1
    this mod is ....... amm i dont know a word to discribe this . it cloud be somthing like ULTRA-MEGA-AWSOME-BADASS-INCREDIBLE mod
  15. Cache
    Cache
    5/5,
    Version: 4.30.1
    This is truly an incredible mod. You have put so much work into this. Without this mod, the game feels incomplete. You've added so much playability that it's insane. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say this mod and you in general are the main reason I even play this game. I had the game for some time, but it felt as if it was missing something.

This mod, and your Frackin' Races have both added that something. You quickly accepted suggestions and fixed bugs, and I really just couldn't ask for more. Thank you so much for sharing this and your continued hard work.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      you're super-welcome!
  16. Cam
    Cam
    5/5,
    Version: 4.30.0
    Very Well Done. Please add custom terraformers to this to terraform Planets to Frankin Universe's custom biomes.

Also please add some sort of Sulfuric Acid Protection like the cold and heat protection to this.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      there already is sulphuric acid protection. Terraformers are coming.
  17. mateuszmatijot
    mateuszmatijot
    5/5,
    Version: 4.30.0
    Incredible mod that enchances experince in a big way. My only problem is that i can't seem to get onto the Research station using the mission menu at S.A.I.L. Checking out right now, if i missed something about that.

Anyway - One of the best mods i saw. In Any game. Its the best kind of mod - The one that gives enormous amounts of additional game mechanics and possibilities.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      did you update to 1.2? if not, that is probably why. or you are using the last published version.
  18. Hen
    Hen
    5/5,
    Version: 4.21.4
    Just the best
  19. Dragonclaw
    Dragonclaw
    5/5,
    Incredible. Mod.

I love this mod, especially the vehicles. I'm making a whole base underwater just for all my stuff from this mod. It's just amazing.

The only suggestion I would have is to update the pictures of the machines. I would say the new textures are 10x more awesome.
  20. Avianiel
    Avianiel
    5/5,
    Excellent mod! I cant play SB without it. My thanks.

P.S in 1.2 will be added terraforming. u late >_<
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      no, I waited for them to add terraforming before bothering, rather than waste time coding something that would be replaced anyway. :)